Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need a new truggy radio, but what ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Need a new truggy radio, but what ?

Ive been having a glitching problem with my radio for a couple weeks and its time to upgrade from my Airtronics MX3. Their are other drivers having this same problem at our track in the same corners . We have like four different radois from 2.4hgz to 75 mhz glitching. Airtronics,Spectrum, Stock Traxas. But PKS work fine ?
Old 08-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i wont run anything but Airtronics M11, i have one with the Airtronics module and one with the spektrum module. both great.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

New Spektrum DX3R Pro coming out soon.

Or a M11X or 4PK or even the regular DX3R. My DX3R has been flawless for years now. Nice and light too. Some think it feels too light(they say it feels cheap) but run a big brick 3PK for a long main and you'll be wishing you had the cheap, light DX3R.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
New Spektrum DX3R Pro coming out soon.

Or a M11X or 4PK or even the regular DX3R. My DX3R has been flawless for years now. Nice and light too. Some think it feels too light(they say it feels cheap) but run a big brick 3PK for a long main and you'll be wishing you had the cheap, light DX3R.
I had a 3PK in my hands today and it felt heavy and big . How long before the new Spectrum Pro, do you have any idea ?
Old 08-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by nothin special
I had a 3PK in my hands today and it felt heavy and big . How long before the new Spectrum Pro, do you have any idea ?
I've ran almost every high end radio and hands down the best one has been the new KoPropo EX 10 Eurus. It's easily the most comfortable with the angled drop down wheel and adjustable trigger and I've yet to have a single glitch, and it addition the receiver which is smaller than a quarter can handle straight lipo. You can't beat it imo...