Wiki Posts
Search

Stick Packs from Hobby King?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 05:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Stick Packs from Hobby King?

Does anyone know if Hobby King sells Lipo stick packs? I'm looking for a cheap upgrade to my Tamiya M-05 Mini Cooper. Thanks for your help.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:20 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I haven't seen a lipo stick pac. I have seen what lipo some companies call a car pack. These are hard cased and have rounded cell type profile on the bottom, usually at the ends to fit cell cutouts in chassis. They still have squared off corners though. I have a pr from Intellect that fit the cell type tray in my older 3906 model Emaxx. They are advertised as fitting where ever a regular 'stick' style pac is supposed to fit.

I have seen any like that from HK/HC in their lines of lipos. The Polyquest lipos they sell have ones they call racing pacs, but they don't have the rounded bottom type like my Intellect car pacs do. I'm guessing you're interested in lipos made by HK/HC though.