Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nomadio

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 01:36 AM
Tech Adept

Default Nomadio

I was recently looking around on the net and came across a good deal for a nomadio carrycase - the guy had a couple of receivers which he is regarding as faulty - appearently the receivers could not bind with transmitter after update - and this issue is making me pensive how come two like that? what was done wrong anybody did ever encounter this?
Old 07-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Adept

I had an issue with one of my recievers, where it wouldnt bind had to send it in and found out I kiiled it with a static electricity discharge. Scott Lentz there tech repair guy was great, I still have my react and 2 trancievers, however my react likes to eat batteries faster than I can charge them. I had to replace it with a DX3S. good luck with yours.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Regular

I can only remeber one time I had trouble with the the transceiver binding. I was a member of the Nomadio Race/Development team and they wanted us to try a Beta version of a software up grade. I and several others had trouble binding with that upgrade. Nomadio seemed kinda unconcerned about the binding problem as they told me that the beta usually had a lot of diagnostic code in the software and that could cause binding problems on some setups. All I know is, when the final release of the software came out, with all the diag code removed, it binded and work flawlessly.