Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What are the chances of Spektrum..

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Default What are the chances of Spektrum..

What are the chances of Spektrum releasing a drop down steering wheel for the DX3S's and DX3R's? I would really like to have one. Every other Radio company has them for their radios and I also noticed Adam Drake with a custom one (?) on his DX3R. What do you DX3S/DX3R owners think?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i dont think they would ever come out with one for the s since you cant really take it apart like the R. i never really used a drop down on my radios so im fine with my r the way it is.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34
What are the chances of Spektrum releasing a drop down steering wheel for the DX3S's and DX3R's? I would really like to have one. Every other Radio company has them for their radios and I also noticed Adam Drake with a custom one (?) on his DX3R. What do you DX3S/DX3R owners think?
I talked to the guy who made the drop down wheel for Drake, himself, etc on the DX3R and looked at what he did, the fit and finish wasn't like the stock radio. There were some wires you could see, not something you would produce. He told me that they haven't decided if Horizon/Spektrum wants to make the drop down wheel, but he didn't seem very optimistic.