R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Old 06-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #1336
Tech Rookie

thank`s seayya/pvd brett
found it and all reset,will check when refited into losi,
had an e-mail from graham at a main he says that beacause i run 2s 7.4 lipo`s i need a voltage stabaliser and that the savox servos (236) both throttle/brake-steering could of caused my issues,is this correct any advise appreciated jeff.
dadsavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #1337
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsavage View Post
thank`s seayya/pvd brett
had an e-mail from graham at a main he says that beacause i run 2s 7.4 lipo`s i need a voltage stabaliser and that the savox servos (236) both throttle/brake-steering could of caused my issues,is this correct any advise appreciated jeff.
What are you running? Nitro or Electric? If electric I had to get a adjustable bec for my rx8 when I use the radiopost servo however I'm using them at 7.4v.
gixxer420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #1338
Tech Rookie

losi 5ive t with savox 236 on both brake/thr/steer should`nt be a problem though as the reciever is rated up to 8.4v should it?
Old 06-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #1339
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsavage View Post
thank`s seayya/pvd brett

I believe once you set your Neutral Values as stated before everything will be fine. I have seen this exact same problem (not that it really is a problem) with multiple radios with cars using 7.4v LiPo or 6v NiMh and electric and nitro cars. I have also seen this problem with Hitec's, Radiopost, Savox, and Ace servos.

If you have any other problems or can not get this problem fixed email Greg at greg@radiopost.com and he can definitely fix the issue.

Hope this helps.

Keith Seay
[URL="www.murnanmodified.com"]Murnan Modified Motors[/URL] [URL="www.radiopost.com"]Radiopost[/URL] [URL="www.powermasterfuels.com"]Powermaster Fuels[/URL] [URL="www.agamausa.com"]Agama USA[/URL] [URL="www.hobbyprousa.com"]Hobby Pro USA[/URL] [URL="www.bukupower.com"]BuKu Power[/URL] [URL="www.fastlanegear.com"]Fastlane Graphix[/URL]
seayya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #1340
Tech Rookie

thank`s keith done exactly what you said just need to re fit in the losi and test,many thank`s jeff.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #1341
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default looking for some help.

Ok,, I got myself a RadioPost and 2 5channel receivers. I bind #1 receiver to Model1 and receiver #2 to Model20.

I go back to Model1 and turn on receiver #2 and it lights up and goes green. Actually it does not matter what Model i'm in. If I'm in Model 20 and turn on both receivers, they both go green and I have control although I bound them on different Model #'s.

It should be if I did the bind on Model 1 and then go to model #2, the receiver should not go green,,, correct ??
Coin-Op Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:15 AM   #1342
Tech Adept

I think it doesnt matter in with model no. you bind the radio with the receivers.
The model no. is only for saving your settings for each model. So if you turn on 2 receivers and you are in model no. 1 then both receivers will work with the settings of model no.1.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #1343
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebO View Post
I think it doesnt matter in with model no. you bind the radio with the receivers.
The model no. is only for saving your settings for each model. So if you turn on 2 receivers and you are in model no. 1 then both receivers will work with the settings of model no.1.
+1

Check out www.radiopost.com
treky11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #1344
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebO View Post

This is correct

Team Durango / Radiopost RC / Panther Tires / Trinity/Revtech / Boca Bearings / 8 Racing
Pvd brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #1345
Tech Adept

It is nice to see that not ony people with radiopost in there signature are posting here.
I still have some questions:

- How can we update the firmware?
- Is the radio open for other firmware?
- What about latency? Did anyone measure it? I know it s not that important but it would be nice to know the best and worst latency and average, and it s much more useful than the 10+ posts from peope with radiopost in there signature how conected and super fast it feels
- does the radio create an internal PPM signal?
takymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #1346
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

i will answer what i can of your questions. the firmware can be updated, but currently only by sending it in. as far as your other questions, i have no way to measure it, but i came from a futaba 4pk and i can say that it feels just as fast and i have had no kind of issues(other than operator related lol) since i have been running it. i am sponsored by radiopost, but am in no way afraid to give my honest opinion.
nitroal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #1347
Tech Addict

I ran my radiopost for the first time and i loved it. I only ran futaba since 1999. It was ethier 4pks,4pl or radiopost ts-401. First the 4pks is nice, but is it 450.00. Second the 4pl in my hands feels like a toy not a transmitter.it just dont feel right to me. The radiopost ts-401 feels well made and imo feel better than even the 4pks. Also the radiopost has no antenna to break and the receviers are very nice. The only commplant i had with the radiopost is the trigger is a little big for my finger but not everone has the same size fingers. I just added tubing to trigger to make it to my liking. At 269.99 at trick parts rc it a no brainer to me. Way better than the 4pl and on par with the 4pks in ways better (no antenna) very happy customer
Old 06-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #1348
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

Im still hoping for that 3d Trigger we were said to have a While back....

Hint Hint.....

KO beat us to the punch, But no reason we can better their design.
Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - Clockwork Engines Team Driver - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:44 AM   #1349
Tech Adept

Can I ask what tubing did you use? I have been looking for one too but the ts-401's trigger is rather large for standard fuel tubing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6shooter View Post
I ran my radiopost for the first time and i loved it. I only ran futaba since 1999. It was ethier 4pks,4pl or radiopost ts-401. First the 4pks is nice, but is it 450.00. Second the 4pl in my hands feels like a toy not a transmitter.it just dont feel right to me. The radiopost ts-401 feels well made and imo feel better than even the 4pks. Also the radiopost has no antenna to break and the receviers are very nice. The only commplant i had with the radiopost is the trigger is a little big for my finger but not everone has the same size fingers. I just added tubing to trigger to make it to my liking. At 269.99 at trick parts rc it a no brainer to me. Way better than the 4pl and on par with the 4pks in ways better (no antenna) very happy customer
Hotseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #1350
Tech Adept

I have tested my new receivers today. No probs more with jamming, but the receivers lost the failsafe-position or the failsafe was not active anymore.
Can someone tell me what I have done wrong?