Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 07:06 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jim_1987
I just got the xtreme stock speedo, i will be using LRP x12 13.5. What software shall i run, there are too many to choose from, help!!?
101224_STOCK

PM me your email adres, and I can send it to you tonight.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by M7H
101224_STOCK

PM me your email adres, and I can send it to you tonight.
PM sent. Thanks. Is this the latest software? And is the turbo independent of the boast?
Old 11-22-2011, 08:21 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jim_1987
PM sent. Thanks. Is this the latest software? And is the turbo independent of the boast?
No, it is not the latest firmware, but it is the one which works really well in combination with the X12....
Yes, turbo is independent from boost.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Yes getting fixed.
thanks, man. Rather important I would say.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Slightly different question here:

Is it possible to upgrade firmware on a ezrun 25A L version 1 to enable timing like on a V2.

Also, is it possible to install blinky firmware on same v1 speedo and v2 so that it can be shown that there is no timing available.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default V1

Originally Posted by derekk

Is it possible to upgrade firmware on a ezrun 25A L version 1 to enable timing like on a V2.

Also, is it possible to install blinky firmware on same v1 speedo and v2 so that it can be shown that there is no timing available.
No the version 2 xerun is updatable but not the 1.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lowroad
thanks, man. Rather important I would say.
it is very important in my books to have a 1s cut off to some no but to me yes
Old 11-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by derekk

No im sorry not possible for the v1 i will ask michael though if there is anything we can do .
Old 11-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

People call me Crazy ,they call me a misfit and a trouble maker as well as a square peg in a round hole they i dont fit in i was told all this in the past by many from the r/c industry to the teachers in the class room but isnt it the crazy ones that get things done and push the envelope to the extreme and never take no for an answer but actually show people who dont believe that it can be done that it can be done with some imagination?

Im here to push the envelope in r/c to make things easier and cheaper with performance and ease of use but most of all the customer service that every individual deserves on this earth .

With hobbywing i push that envelope no matter what anyone tells me that it cannot be done i have proven that with a little imagination everything can be accomplished and thats what i plan for future developments is to create the none creatable in someone else's mind .

The issue we had with castle creations and there so called rx programming method patent i was told Angelo there is no other way of programming the esc which the customer will except as being easy .Well i proved everyone wrong and now we have the new sct pro with the new with the new programming method ,the V3 and many more other units coming in the near future that i have proven that it can be done and we could make it smaller and easier to use .

The now rx port will sit in your reciever and never has to be removed again unless changing you receiver ,with our all new 3 pin programming method attached to the esc not external but built in and i was told it was to hard to accomplish .100% waterproof sc10 and sc8 speed controllers are nearly complete as well as the pro version which will b in the near future .There are also the 1/8th scale 150 amp and 80 amp that will be 100% waterproof and thats just the beginning. They may take some time but they will happen . we are only ones with new products that are using a different method of programming than the traditional rx port or sensor port .our new method eliminates damaged cables in the future and short circuits.

I give you this guarantee if im associated with hobbywing or im not,hobbywing now is a true believer that they can make a change and make life easier for both the rc basher and racer . we will continue to brng you not only the best pricing but the best most advanced products worldwide period

My conclusion is this never let any individual or company may it large or small tell you that your dream or your vision of change in any idustry can never be accomplished if can prove them wrong so can you no matter what education level .

take care guys and follow your dreams .

regards Angelo
Old 11-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

My conclusion is this never let any individual or company may it large or small tell you that your dream or your vision of change in any idustry can never be accomplished if can prove them wrong so can you no matter what education level .

take care guys and follow your dreams .

regards Angelo
Turbo for the 8th scale onroad side of things please ! thats my dream !
Old 11-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Turbo for the 8th scale onroad side of things please ! thats my dream !
Pato well you dream is going to come true as we are working on the 1/8th turbo software now which you will be able to use on 1/8th on road and offroad with the 150 amp,80 amp xerun and the sct pro .about 6 weeks away as it is from the ground up .We use a different cpu in the 1/8th stuff so the 1/10th software will not work .we are working on it .
Old 11-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Does anyone have a starting setup for a Speed Passion MMM 13.5 on a medium track?
Old 11-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kid TT-01
Does anyone have a starting setup for a Speed Passion MMM 13.5 on a medium track?
and a setup for 5.5
Old 11-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Pato well you dream is going to come true as we are working on the 1/8th turbo software now which you will be able to use on 1/8th on road and offroad with the 150 amp,80 amp xerun and the sct pro .about 6 weeks away as it is from the ground up .We use a different cpu in the 1/8th stuff so the 1/10th software will not work .we are working on it .
Thanks Angelo.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:25 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Cobra, less punch when using 6S lipo would also be very nice....
(Hobbywing knows about my wish for that, but if you also start asking, that would be great!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.