Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 02:34 AM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=irgo;9001270]wow bad luck no bluetooth,
well wirelessly doesn't have to be when running the car motor, so no distortion,... bluetooth why not..

my request remain the same , Please Esc Rpm Log Firmware.
to be release, Thank's Michael & Angelo.[/QUOT

The esc produces high current levels while at standstill current flows when the battery is plugged in irgo and switched on nothing to do with the motor and its rotation why we wont implement the built in bluetooth to much of a small space for isolation .
Old 04-22-2011, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TryHard
How did I just know that was going to be in the posting when I saw irgo as final poster in this thread....
Crystall ball?

Or just a stab in (immensely, black hole like) dark...
Old 04-22-2011, 03:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Hi Guys

Just a small Good friday gift .

The new 120 amp esc from hobbywing will look like the image below .it will have a new programming port ,built in switch and the ,leds will be shown from the top of the esc not the bottom like previous versions.

We will also have a bluetooth external module the size of a small fail safe unit which you will be able to place anywhere in the car for programming through your lcd programmer ,iphone and android systems .

The reason why we cannot have the bluetooth built in to the esc is because of its size and the noise/distortion factor which will interrupt the connection.For the 1/8th escs which are large in size the bluetooth will be built in .

thank you

regards Angelo
Nice job Angelo (and crew),

Have nice Easter. Enjoy
Old 04-22-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE=COBRARACING;9001360]
Originally Posted by irgo
wow bad luck no bluetooth,
well wirelessly doesn't have to be when running the car motor, so no distortion,... bluetooth why not..

my request remain the same , Please Esc Rpm Log Firmware.
to be release, Thank's Michael & Angelo.[/QUOT

The esc produces high current levels while at standstill current flows when the battery is plugged in irgo and switched on nothing to do with the motor and its rotation why we wont implement the built in bluetooth to much of a small space for isolation .
i see. thank's for explanation, Angelo.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Guys

The new 120 amp esc from hobbywing will look like the image below .it will have a new programming port ,built in switch and the ,leds will be shown from the top of the esc not the bottom like previous versions.

We will also have a bluetooth external module the size of a small fail safe unit which you will be able to place anywhere in the car for programming through your lcd programmer ,iphone and android systems .

The reason why we cannot have the bluetooth built in to the esc is because of its size and the noise/distortion factor which will interrupt the connection.For the 1/8th escs which are large in size the bluetooth will be built in .

thank you

regards Angelo
Any ideas about the footprint dimensions? Is it as big as the 120A or smaller like the Xtreme stock?
Old 04-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mwoods
u will have to solder the wires to the speedo
thanks!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Guys

thank you

regards Angelo
Thank you very much for that ... worth the 3 mths+ wait ... you now have 1 buyer here now waiting for it ...

I presume you will need to plug another module to the 2 in 1 programmer as well? ... Will one be able to use the external bluetooth module on other escs as well ... since it is external ... ???
Old 04-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

has anybody tried running a modified motor using xerun justock?
I am going to attempt this very soon, will update.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? no reverse

I have a HW 1S which no longer goes in reverse, last time I used it it worked fine. I connected to the PC and there was an update availiable so I let that do it's thing then I flashed the 110119_mod to the esc and set the apropriate settings including for/rev/brake but no reverse! Reverse does work in for/rev mode though?? Tried going back to the 110119_stock whick I had it on before but same thing, same again with the 110211_stock no reverse unless in instant reverse mode which is just no good Any ideas?
Old 04-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by chinaman
Thank you very much for that ... worth the 3 mths+ wait ... you now have 1 buyer here now waiting for it ...

I presume you will need to plug another module to the 2 in 1 programmer as well? ... Will one be able to use the external bluetooth module on other escs as well ... since it is external ... ???

No the 2 in 1 has enough space to have the bluetooth built in .
Old 04-22-2011, 10:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SammyZ
has anybody tried running a modified motor using xerun justock?
I am going to attempt this very soon, will update.
maximum 8.5T
Old 04-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Awynn
I have a HW 1S which no longer goes in reverse, last time I used it it worked fine. I connected to the PC and there was an update availiable so I let that do it's thing then I flashed the 110119_mod to the esc and set the apropriate settings including for/rev/brake but no reverse! Reverse does work in for/rev mode though?? Tried going back to the 110119_stock whick I had it on before but same thing, same again with the 110211_stock no reverse unless in instant reverse mode which is just no good Any ideas?
Did you re calibrate your Radio?
Old 04-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Just some more info about the counterfeit EZRUN series

please see the attached files

regards Angelo
Attached Thumbnails NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-ezrun60a_capacitor.jpg   NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-ezrun60a_switch.jpg  
Attached Files
Old 04-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

Hi all

I have been racing for years at my club and although it's a very tight track (the longest straight is 15m) however we use 8.5 -10.5t motors in the fastest heat with our TC's

As you can expect a 10.5t usually wins as it's more consistant, as the infield is very tight so there is a lot of sharp corners where you scrub a lot of speed.

I was wondering, would a 13.5t boosted be a better solution? Keeping things smooth on the infield and boosting on the straight? Or would I just be too slow?

Also is boost useable on such a tight circuit? The straight is usually over in less than 1.5 secs?

Cheers
Old 04-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys

I have a problem with my speedo, it's a speed passion 2.0 pro and i run the hobbywing 119 firmware on it and has been fine, until now.

it wont let me up or downgrade it through the 2 in1 box or pc and has made the display on two boxes go blank.

any help would be great

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.