Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mwoods
Did u race at silverstone last weekend? If u did where did finish overall?
Also wat was u final gear ratio?

Thanks mark
although moto arena is a great venue, i wont do any of the stcc due to one of the organisers being a total loser, ( i could easily put worse but i dont want to be banned) who thinks that its ok for a grown man to have a go at a 14 year old boy over an issuse with scrutineering. lucky for the loser that myself and the 14 yearolds dad didnt find out till he had left. its a real shame as the stcc is a great days racing, spoiled by a total utter ....

rant over.............

anyway, cherry was at that event, over to you mate, or are we still retired??????? lol
Old 04-01-2011, 04:01 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stuka
first of all I hope you understand my English because it is not too good.
I like that I recommend which program is best for stock 10.5 t I am using the 224, although I have told colleagues that the 518 was better.
Also a configuration for that goes well, the speedo is xerum120 and the motor a PRT 10.5 T, the chassis a BD5 Yokomo
Greetings
I see your question is not answered yet, so I try.

Stock 10.5T in Touring car, go for 110211, the latest one which you can download from the Hobbywing site.
As start settings, take the default, as it comes, and works from there.

Originally Posted by Monkeys punk
Anyone know how I can get hold of 213 as I cant see it on my software option.
I think the 211 and 213 will not differ much.
213 is not an official FW, but a test.
Cobra did send it around on request, and if you want, you can ask him, although I don't know if he will send it again.
In the folder on your PC where you have the software installed, you will need to replace 2 files, then the 213 will be available in the software (you can also keep copies, but think about this in advance)
Old 04-01-2011, 04:15 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by xrayal
although moto arena is a great venue, i wont do any of the stcc due to one of the organisers being a total loser, ( i could easily put worse but i dont want to be banned) who thinks that its ok for a grown man to have a go at a 14 year old boy over an issuse with scrutineering. lucky for the loser that myself and the 14 yearolds dad didnt find out till he had left. its a real shame as the stcc is a great days racing, spoiled by a total utter ....

rant over..............

Thats not good the stcc is realy good and great fun

anyway, cherry was at that event, over to you mate, or are we still retired??????? lol
I spoke with cherry on the sunday nice person to talk to
Old 04-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Tech Rookie

M7H thanks for your answer, I will try how it works 110211
The problem is in knowing some as acts each parameter, first I proved, if anyone has tested some parameters he can say it worked well
Old 04-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Tech Adept

I spoke with cherry on the sunday nice person to talk to
hes a top man, doesnt get to race much as he spends most of his time helping others at the track. thats the reason why at the club i run, i have introduced as many people as i can to hw. a lot of our members now run hw, due to the fact that with his help im now usually between 3rd and 5th in the a main every week, beating tekins and gm's, and its only driver skill that stops me doing even better.
also he speaks very highly of angelo, whom without we would all be at the back of the bottom final!
we have been using the juststock speedo in our mardaves, and in the heat of mardaves only im always p2. pole in the a is a very close friend of mine who runs an extreeme stock in his. so its a hw 1,2
also in 1 1/12th scale our very own brian eldridge runs the hw 1s speedo, which he put into the a main at a national his first time out with the 1s and his first time at a 1 1/12th national.
hw are now not trying to compete with the competion, they ARE the competion.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

this month i hope new updates ?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Oh and BTW WTF is going on about the complete B*LLOCKS being spoken about with regards LiPo cutoffs? OMFG can these people get any more pathetic ????

Hey still retired just couldn't resist
Old 04-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech Regular

Cherry did u get my pm i sent u ? Thanks
Old 04-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

Cherry did u get my pm i sent u ? Thanks

Sorry I missed it have replied now
Old 04-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Tech Adept

Default argy bargy at the racetrack

Originally Posted by xrayal

rant over.............
Can I just say - I've come to a realisation - there is always argy bargy at a racetrack - and I am aware of the incident you are talking of.

It may well be worth calling up the offender and resolving the issue.

Oddly enough - and this is an observation and not an opinion - another well known racer caused a 'who har' with the scrutineering at an earlier round - so I heard.

All I am saying is that the south east race circuit is a small world, and don't just cut your nose of to spite your face (a bit like me over eversley!)

Also, more importantly, I am gonna try the suggested 13.5 setting on 211 - though it gives a variable set of initial instructions, so I have gone for the middle of each setting
Old 04-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Where can I download the 211 firmware? I went to the HW website but the only one they have available is the 310? What is the 310 for mod?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by trx B E
Where can I download the 211 firmware? I went to the HW website but the only one they have available is the 310? What is the 310 for mod?
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ings-only.html
Old 04-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
That just has the instructions for 211 but not a link to download the firmware?
Old 04-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by trx B E
That just has the instructions for 211 but not a link to download the firmware?
read it again
Old 04-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Hey still retired just couldn't resist
no one can't!

Unless these haters have one of Col. Ghadafi's warheads to blow up HW factory, i doubt so.

Heck, look at the size of the Chinese army

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.