Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SlowerOne
OK, that's enough from you. If you post one more time with more slander about Hobbywing and the people who are members of this forum and post here, then I will appeal to the Moderators to have you banned.

It is time people who behave like this were brought to book. Unfortunately I cannot sue you for slander as I don't live in your country. If I did, I would. You are an odious little man who does not deserve any sympathy or help, and is seemingly not getting any except from the ever-patient Angelo. Get out of this thread, stop insulting the members of this forum and take your issues to e-mail with Angelo, please.
+1...is kind of entertaining tho
Old 06-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by malcnz
is kind of entertaining tho
Not really.... as most of us on here just volunteer time to help people out. He seems to be frustrated with Hobby Partz . com, and after dealing with them myself I can definitely say do not buy anything you may need to return in a timely manner. I went through 2 power supplies before asking for my money back. It took almost 3 hours on hold (chat hold) each time and the phones have just started working in the last month or so. I can understand how he is upset, but to vent to the people trying to help you is not the way to go. HW is like any other electronic item, some are DOA. Tekin, Castle, Novak, LRP, I have been at the track watched them installed and then nothing not even a beep. No user error. Just bad out of the box. It happens.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by macdude
Not really.... as most of us on here just volunteer time to help people out. He seems to be frustrated with Hobby Partz . com, and after dealing with them myself I can definitely say do not buy anything you may need to return in a timely manner. I went through 2 power supplies before asking for my money back. It took almost 3 hours on hold (chat hold) each time and the phones have just started working in the last month or so. I can understand how he is upset, but to vent to the people trying to help you is not the way to go. HW is like any other electronic item, some are DOA. Tekin, Castle, Novak, LRP, I have been at the track watched them installed and then nothing not even a beep. No user error. Just bad out of the box. It happens.
Yea Hobbypartz support is almost impossible to reach. But they have some very good prices and i still continue to buy from them knowing its hard to get any after purchase support. The trick is for reaching their customer service department is to visit their customer support forum and create a post there.
http://www.rcdiscuss.com/forumdispla...tz-com-Support
Old 06-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Fast410
Thats right ACE-HOLE ,I dont play with toy cars all the time i race real cars do you? I also build my own cars and paint them so get off hobbywings nutz...
IF they would have answered my calls and emails i would not be here!!
I do not care how much it is its the point of getting mislead with no support and the software does not work period!!!!!I have windows xp,vista and windows 7 none will work so it is the software or the esc is bad like i have been trying to say that simple.....DO the right thing and tell hobbypartz their site does not have u[p to date info on your product ,you should be on the phone ASAP,I know i would if someone was sell my stuff and listed specs like that,.....

I can back up my what im saying can you??? DO a search on this I have and there is more people than me that have problems with hobbywing products shall i copy and paste them???
As you quoted my post,I'll assume I'm the 'ACE-HOLE' you are referring to, although I'm not sure you have the necessary intelligence to actually read or understand any of the posts replying to your inane ramblings. Sorry for the delay in replying to your last outburst but I have been away watching The Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert on the TV. (Yes, THE Queen wot wrote & I believe invented the 'Queens English') So, out of respect could you please try and use the beautiful language as it was intended. Thank you & Toodle Pip
Old 06-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by toms dad
As you quoted my post,I'll assume I'm the 'ACE-HOLE' you are referring to, although I'm not sure you have the necessary intelligence to actually read or understand any of the posts replying to your inane ramblings. Sorry for the delay in replying to your last outburst but I have been away watching The Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert on the TV. (Yes, THE Queen wot wrote & I believe invented the 'Queens English') So, out of respect could you please try and use the beautiful language as it was intended. Thank you & Toodle Pip
im only going to say this 1 more time,I came on here when i recieved no support got it yet?then after i was on here cobraracing offered some advise off of here threw email only so i did that and his help did not solve the problem and after 2 days of waiting for a reply from him that i never got i came back on here to get it handled because money does not come easy in my house or this resession we are in and im supporting 2 racers with 2 rc cars each,so tell me do you have 130.00 take it and flush it down the toliet thats how i feel,and if it does not bother you and you have alot of money then why are you using hobbywing?????
Old 06-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SlowerOne
OK, that's enough from you. If you post one more time with more slander about Hobbywing and the people who are members of this forum and post here, then I will appeal to the Moderators to have you banned.

It is time people who behave like this were brought to book. Unfortunately I cannot sue you for slander as I don't live in your country. If I did, I would. You are an odious little man who does not deserve any sympathy or help, and is seemingly not getting any except from the ever-patient Angelo. Get out of this thread, stop insulting the members of this forum and take your issues to e-mail with Angelo, please.
already tried emailing if they would step up and do what is right it would not come to this and you can but out of something that is not your problem... I have rights just like you freedom of speech,if i was a hobbywing owner i would have stepped up along time ago to keep things like this from happening ,they have my email they could have stopped it ,tell me why does there software not work????because either it does not work or the lcd box is bad or the esc is and thats what i have been trying to get handled besides the 2 cell not working and the 3 cell not working either!!!! can you get it yet??
Old 06-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by macdude
THANK YOU but when you get no support for a week for me i start to get mad,on hold for 30min then they hang up on you and the line becomes bizzy...for the restv of the day or a automated message sayes try your call later....I have tried the help others offered it still did not work,no one will listen that it is bad thats all i want is a fix to the problem and i would have gone away,I gave cobraracing the chance and no real answer to the pc problems and when the software was wrote for the pc ,esc and the lcd box they are all diffrent versions and do not work for me right now...
Old 06-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RicerX1
Yea Hobbypartz support is almost impossible to reach. But they have some very good prices and i still continue to buy from them knowing its hard to get any after purchase support. The trick is for reaching their customer service department is to visit their customer support forum and create a post there.
http://www.rcdiscuss.com/forumdispla...tz-com-Support
thank you i will give it a try
Old 06-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Tech Master

here is something i found on the hobbypartz forum...from another user

I used the 150A ESC with my Erevo. It says it will handle 6 cell lipo, which is why I bought it, but do not try it. I ran it on 6 cells and the ESC burned up. Apparently the overheat protection does not work so don't trust it either. I contacted Hobbypartz and they said they only warranty their items for 30 days - I had it less than two months. They told me they do not honor the warranty from the manufacturer which is six months. I contacted Hobbywing directly, but they are in China and have never responded to my warranty request. So be aware that the warranty on Hobbywing items is virtually useless.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

here is something i found on the hobbypartz forum...from another user

I used the 150A ESC with my Erevo. It says it will handle 6 cell lipo, which is why I bought it, but do not try it. I ran it on 6 cells and the ESC burned up. Apparently the overheat protection does not work so don't trust it either. I contacted Hobbypartz and they said they only warranty their items for 30 days - I had it less than two months. They told me they do not honor the warranty from the manufacturer which is six months. I contacted Hobbywing directly, but they are in China and have never responded to my warranty request. So be aware that the warranty on Hobbywing items is virtually useless.

mine handled 6x cell lipo fine in a truggy.
Hardly ever got more than a little warm.
Maybe he should have come on here to get it sorted or rung the retailer direct as yes that is not good enough and probably frustrating for Hobbywing as well.
Every manufacturer has issues and I have had more failures from Novak and Tekin than I have Hobbywing.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by malcnz
mine handled 6x cell lipo fine in a truggy.
Hardly ever got more than a little warm.
Maybe he should have come on here to get it sorted or rung the retailer direct as yes that is not good enough and probably frustrating for Hobbywing as well.
Every manufacturer has issues and I have had more failures from Novak and Tekin than I have Hobbywing.
I go that but see the no support he states thats what sets people off....spending hard earned money and no support....
so i been digging deeper now i look at the box the esc is in and it says 2-6 cell lipo as stated in my other post not what hobbywing says now on there site which says 2-cell not recomended so that must be a after thought,so they know their is a problem with there esc,my box says one thing the site says another so you tell me...anyone ???

im getting my camera and will try to take a pic and prove what it says and is that what a buyer should go off of ?? or is it false ANYONE?? IM asking for a real answer???

like you said you had problems with novac i have not and still use them in my car today so you see things happen,did they take care of it ? I bet they did fast with out all the HEEE HAWWW...

SO tell me guys if you walked into a hobbystore and looked at this esc and you see clearly 2-6 cell lipo nothing about high c rated batteries or what turn motors used for 2 cell so what do you do ??? think to your self and know what you are doing with it,So i did just that.. because a short course 4x4 is the size of 1/8th scale so a heavy duty esc is better than a small one and it does say 2 cell what im using and can only use in the mod class we run....
Attached Thumbnails NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-101_0478.jpg  

Last edited by Fast410; 06-04-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Fabricio
After a long time without changing my esc setup (Xtreme Stock) pluged the pc on the esc and it asked for a upgrade, I allowed it to go for it, the HW interface.
What happens is that now I have 2 interfaces on my netbook, can I use the new for the Xtreme stock or do I keep using the old one (1.64)?
Someone???
Old 06-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Someone???
didnt you ask this a few pages back? just asking?
Old 06-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Someone???
se voce tem 2 FW no seu notebook qualquer coisa voce pode fazer um downgrade

no site não ha nenhuma explicação? tipo a cada atualização de FW eles informam o que tem de novo não?
Old 06-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Tech Adept

didnt you ask this a few pages back? just asking?
Yes I did ask a few pages ago and no answer at all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.