Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Boz
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I have my fingers cross that there is a typo mistake in the $$$ too.

I'm looking forward to it.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bishop
Xerun V3 - Strongerest - Eazyeist - Simplist - Morst Relaible

And at $265 RRP, confidence inspiring...
Sorry dude i should have written the advertisement i also wrote a manual that was idiot proof as we call it in english but it seems our factory went the other way.lol
Old 04-04-2012, 03:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Where's IRGO??? The new speedy has a friggin data logger built in. I bet he is wetting his pants in cyberspace somewhere
Old 04-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lip
CRC:

Do you only have the one XERUN motor in stock? I'm looking for something for 2WD buggy....race on dirt and carpet...perhaps 8.5t?
I'll need a programmer as well.

If you can recommend something and perhaps if there is a combo deal that would help me click that purchase button!
The only sensored motors we have in stock at the moment are the 550 2 pole and the 540 4 pole motors for 4wd sc.

Brian
Old 04-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dumper
The only sensored motors we have in stock at the moment are the 550 2 pole and the 540 4 pole motors for 4wd sc.

Brian
Preorder is only for black model? Will crc carry all 3 colors ?
Old 04-04-2012, 06:35 AM
Tech Master

Once all three are released, I'm sure we will.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I have ? If I'm running a 10.5 motor with boost and turbo, does it make a difference if the esc is a 120a or 60a?
Old 04-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by outoforder
I have ? If I'm running a 10.5 motor with boost and turbo, does it make a difference if the esc is a 120a or 60a?
Go the 120 just to be safe the 10.5 can pull quite a bit of power
Old 04-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Aoh
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

just got my v3 yesterday. i am very impressed. build quality is very very good.

updated my lcd programmer to the lastest software, and got everything setup, no hiccups. the new software is super easy to use, straight forward and intuitive. the fact that i can use my old lcd programmer is badass!

i wont get to hit the track until sunday (stupid work!), but from testing it around the house, it feels smoother than the v2.1.

i really like the backlit button.

if anyone wants to look at the software u can download it off the HW website and put it into demo mode.

angelo, theres a typo on the manual too, on the settings chart brake is spelled wrong and it looks like it got copy and pasted in excel across all the rows, lol. been there, done that, hah.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I have the black Hobbywing XErun 60A esc. I am moving it to my F1 onroad car with a 21.5T spec motor. The rules for this class state that the esc must be in "blinky" mode.
I hooked it up to my computer and installed the latest No Timing software on the esc. It removed all the timing options from being changeable in the software.

However, when I run the esc, the lights do not do anything differantly with this version of the software as compared to when I have all the timing options turned on. The idea with "blinky" mode is that one of the led's are supposed to blink to verify that the timing is turned off for a judge.

Right now, the only way that I could show somebody that I am in No Timing mode is to hook it up to my computer.
Have I got something set wrong or am I missing something?

thanks,
tim
Old 04-04-2012, 11:14 AM
lip
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dumper

Brian
Will you be getting in some additional motors more appropriate for 2WD buggy and other cars?

Will there be a combo kit with some savings available? (esc, motor, programmer)?
Thanks.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jdeadman
Go the 120 just to be safe the 10.5 can pull quite a bit of power
The 60 amp on a 10.5T boosted will work just fine it will get a little hotter than normal but will be fine and powerful .If you want to run lower than a 10.5T better go with the 120 amp will run cooler and be more efficient

Last edited by COBRARACING; 04-04-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rc_speed
I have the black Hobbywing XErun 60A esc. I am moving it to my F1 onroad car with a 21.5T spec motor. The rules for this class state that the esc must be in "blinky" mode.
I hooked it up to my computer and installed the latest No Timing software on the esc. It removed all the timing options from being changeable in the software.

However, when I run the esc, the lights do not do anything differantly with this version of the software as compared to when I have all the timing options turned on. The idea with "blinky" mode is that one of the led's are supposed to blink to verify that the timing is turned off for a judge.

Right now, the only way that I could show somebody that I am in No Timing mode is to hook it up to my computer.
Have I got something set wrong or am I missing something?

thanks,
tim
you are in zero timing mode the led is flashing but its hard to see the 2 x flashes per second .Have a very close look and under the shade or a little darker area and you will see it .The led is an issue and thats why we went withthe leds built into the switch this time around for the v3 to make it easier to view

regards ANgelo
Old 04-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Aoh
just got my v3 yesterday. i am very impressed. build quality is very very good.

updated my lcd programmer to the lastest software, and got everything setup, no hiccups. the new software is super easy to use, straight forward and intuitive. the fact that i can use my old lcd programmer is badass!

i wont get to hit the track until sunday (stupid work!), but from testing it around the house, it feels smoother than the v2.1.

i really like the backlit button.

if anyone wants to look at the software u can download it off the HW website and put it into demo mode.

angelo, theres a typo on the manual too, on the settings chart brake is spelled wrong and it looks like it got copy and pasted in excel across all the rows, lol. been there, done that, hah.

yes your right there is a typo and im not happy trust me .
Old 04-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop
Xerun V3 - Strongerest - Eazyeist - Simplist - Morst Relaible

And at $265 RRP, confidence inspiring...
the law of supply and demand and.........
the air their breathing down there... i know HW is a good product and all...
but would rather buy a RSPro/R10 for that price...the reason for me buying HW is for the price and quaility.. but if they decide to join in the band wagon well i guess they'll be in for something... thats just me

goodluck though!!!! 

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.