Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Also to be honest the amount of disrespect i have seen written on here about stuart shocks me .

People keep on forgetting the videos that stuart produces for hobbywing to explain setups etc ,The setup sheets he has produced and the track support he offers to the uk guys as i receive emails from alot of uk guys telling so .

The guy has had some bad luck lately we all do sometime in our lives and us as human beings should not ever kick any person into the gutter when there down .

cut him some slack

take care guys and happy racing
Old 02-22-2012, 05:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Hi Mike there are two main differences from what i know is the sensentivity of the sensor port being more sensitive as we reduced the sensitivity on the hobbywing sw to cater for the x12 lrp motor.
But i do know that with the 323 to get the top rpm and the speed out of it you have to have quite aggressive settings which will create heat were say the 528,930 you dont have to be that agressive on the settings to achieve top rpm or speed .

Michael will give the oem customer excatly what they want they want or ask for may be it aggressive software or linear software thats what he will get them with no guarantee if it is going to be successful or not
Thanks for the reply.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lip
Who is hating on them?! Complete and utter drivel...

Most of us are just warning them that they are pushing the limit with the pricing and most will not pay that amount...
Drivel is posts like this when the answer is within your very statement.

What are you a predictor of future events with your crystal ball? HW doesnt need warnings from people that think they know whats best for their business. They have proven themselves worthy with the manufacturing of SP and Orion's esc's to name a few.

Why shouldnt they be able to charge a decent amount for their new and improved product? Why? because no one wants to admit that their electronics are made by HW? lol. I run into this fallacy time and time again. Just because the name says HW doesnt mean it should be priced any cheaper than anything else. Yes we are used to the HW stuff generally costing less...but I believe that phase of HW's growth as a company is almost over. It was bound to happen that their products would prove worthy enough. And now that it's gotten to this point, the price will grow as well. You cant have it all for under 120usd, lets be serious.

If people want a more budget priced esc, the 120a will still be around, alive and kicking. If you want the newer version, you will pay a little more. I dont think HW is pushing anything. I feel theyve earned the right to make an esc and charge for a product that delivers and is on par with others, if not better.

Some people will never be happy, you sound like one of them to me. WAAAA the price....WAAA the release date...WAAAA its HW why is it so expensive. lol honestly the thing isnt even out yet...stfu and wait for it.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Tech Adept

When there are updates for 120A.v2 esc?
Do you have a plan about what will be improved for these esc?
thanks
Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by millbank
Just to let you know...
I emailed Stuart from racers in exile as I have bought 3 v.3's from him in advance. Yes I was worried about losing the best part of Ģ300 but he reassured me that I will get my v3's as soon as he gets his stock. I have spoken with Stuart on many occasion about racing and other such stuff and have always found him to be a genuine and trust worthy guy. I am no longer worried that I won't get my new speedo. And if there are any issues I'm sure Stuart or Angelo will help sort them out.
Please let's stop getting in a flap about the price or stock until we hear and see what this speedo can do!
James

Ps Angelo and Michael keep doing the excellent work. Thanks for bringing us perfection ;-)
+1
Old 02-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Angelo, any plans to produce 60A 1s version ESCīs ?
Old 02-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

Im only trying to do the best buy you guys but everyone has to understand we have a business to run .

If i could release the software to you i would with a drop of a hat for the v3 but i cannot as there are special features thast have never been seen before in the rc industry .

All i ask is not time but some faith in our product because i tell you hardware and software for the v3 is 100% different from the ground up compared to the 2.1v.

Im the face of hobbywing the one out there the one who will cop the abuse but thats my job and i believe in our product and i know what its capable of .Im not into the marketing stuff that we see today thats 90% make believe designed in hong kong disney land were they say dreams come true .Im the real deal with specs and so on you will not get any lie but the whole truth .

Hang in there guys .

And we love ya for it Angelo!!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:43 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

there are special features thast have never been seen before in the rc industry .
Does it make you coffee, while on the driver stand?...

Nice...

Old 02-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M7H
Does it make you coffee, while on the driver stand?...

Nice...

Here's hoping for Bluetooth connectivity like the SP

The price isn't really that high, I think people were expecting it to be cheaper because it's hobbywing. They have every right to step their game up.

I have 2 RS pro's, and I didn't complain about paying over 200 for them
Old 02-23-2012, 08:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fotko
Angelo, any plans to produce 60A 1s version ESCīs ?
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:45 AM
lip
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tonyv2382
Drivel is posts like this when the answer is within your very statement.

What are you a predictor of future events with your crystal ball? HW doesnt need warnings from people that think they know whats best for their business. They have proven themselves worthy with the manufacturing of SP and Orion's esc's to name a few.

Why shouldnt they be able to charge a decent amount for their new and improved product? Why? because no one wants to admit that their electronics are made by HW? lol. I run into this fallacy time and time again. Just because the name says HW doesnt mean it should be priced any cheaper than anything else. Yes we are used to the HW stuff generally costing less...but I believe that phase of HW's growth as a company is almost over. It was bound to happen that their products would prove worthy enough. And now that it's gotten to this point, the price will grow as well. You cant have it all for under 120usd, lets be serious.

If people want a more budget priced esc, the 120a will still be around, alive and kicking. If you want the newer version, you will pay a little more. I dont think HW is pushing anything. I feel theyve earned the right to make an esc and charge for a product that delivers and is on par with others, if not better.

Some people will never be happy, you sound like one of them to me. WAAAA the price....WAAA the release date...WAAAA its HW why is it so expensive. lol honestly the thing isnt even out yet...stfu and wait for it.

They are virtually unknown as a company...never seen their banners at any races, never seen their advertisements in any magazines and they have no plans to open offices that I am aware of in North America or Europe. They will rely on third party distribution or rep agents.

STFU is your response...nice, very nice...
Quite a childish little boy you are...
Old 02-23-2012, 10:05 AM
Tech Adept

I think this thread was to discuss the stock supercharged software isn't it? And stuff related to it, TECHINCAL stuff I mean? Or am I wrong?
I was reading it now and found a couple of pages with discussion on pricing of something that is not even in production yet!!!
I have used on the past LRP and SP, I live in Brazil and the taxes here are fabulous, so something you guys pay USD200 crying I would pay that price here laughing, but it is not the case, the higher taxes we have here will at least double that price, so again something you guys pay USD200 we will probably be paying USD400,00.
Enough said, I would pay USD200,00 (thanks mushroom/rcmarket and rcmart) for the unit if it comes to that, because by far among the brands I stated above and have used it is the best speedo for me.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Angelo, interesting comments. I am so glad that Stuart does things for HW. The problem is that he is the UK agent so he is supposed to be doing something for his customers - us. All it takes is some statement on his website, or an e-mail to his customers (he has our addresses as we ordered through his site) to say what is happening. Is it acceptable to you that he has not had five minutes to do that, and so prevent us being concerned about our money and where we can buy HW products. If he can't do it, surely he can ask someone else to do it?

Stuart may well be a fine, upstanding citizen of the UK, but he is not very good at dealing with customers who are rightly concerned that they may not be able to get hold of your products. Whatever my concerns about my money, anyone in the UK wanting an HW speedo has no idea if they can get one. If we buy from overseas we have no service back-up. All we are asking is for some information about where we buy our HW products, is that too much to ask?

If it is, that reflects poorly on HW, and that is the company you claim to be protecting. Please say something about this, even if it only "goodbye UK!"
Old 02-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Tech Rookie

can someone please tell me witch software to use for 10.5 boosted ?
thanks
Old 02-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Angry

Originally Posted by Fabricio
Enough said, I would pay USD200,00 (thanks mushroom/rcmarket and rcmart) for the unit if it comes to that, because by far among the brands I stated above and have used it is the best speedo for me.
Angelo has already stated that it will not be available from the HK online shops, which i still think is a HUGE mistake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.