R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Like Tree5Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #10201
Tech Elite
 
COBRARACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-RC View Post
Angelo I'm not talking about the V3 esc..... the blinky firmware in the V2.1 and older esc's i.e. V2_508 vs. V3_508 the brakes are noticeably less. And I have done all the tricks, 100% reverse force helped slightly. Radio is set correctly. The brakes even sound different when applied then they did with the V2 firmware. Also I have tried to get back to the V2 firmware but the software wont let me.
oki will look at the software later tonight and see what the difference is .John send me an email i have something that can help you get back to the v2 508
__________________
Email : [email protected] or [email protected]
Repair service Address
Hobbywing Technology Co., Ltd.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #10202
Tech Regular
 
madmiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: canberra
Posts: 278
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Talking

Just another quick thumbs up for angelo and his quick service.second to none
__________________
MIL ROGIC

http://www.topracing.net.au
HOBBYWING
FUTABA
madmiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:03 AM   #10203
NR
Tech Master
 
NR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,535
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmiki View Post
Just another quick thumbs up for angelo and his quick service.second to none
Dont give him too many compliments, I like to keep him on his toes
NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:20 AM   #10204
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Hi

What is the latest Boosted Stock software for a v3?

Cheers
Smartypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #10205
Tech Elite
 
COBRARACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NR View Post
Dont give him too many compliments, I like to keep him on his toes
__________________
Email : [email protected] or [email protected]
Repair service Address
Hobbywing Technology Co., Ltd.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #10206
Tech Master
 
TCCustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Central Michigan
Posts: 1,512
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

just bought an Arrma ADX-10 2wd buggy...

What brushless esc and motor combo would be a good set-up to run at my local track as it has to be 17.5t and blnky?? Thanks in advance
__________________
1/10 Traxxas Summit Blue
Axial AX10 Scorpion * Viper VSC 240/55t combo * Hitec HS-7954SH
TCCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:51 PM   #10207
Tech Elite
 
COBRARACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCCustoms View Post
just bought an Arrma ADX-10 2wd buggy...

What brushless esc and motor combo would be a good set-up to run at my local track as it has to be 17.5t and blnky?? Thanks in advance
I suggest you run a justock esc if your only going to run zero timing the justock can run down to a 8.5T but if your going to run other classes in the future i would go for the v3
__________________
Email : [email protected] or [email protected]
Repair service Address
Hobbywing Technology Co., Ltd.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #10208
Tech Elite
 
COBRARACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmiki View Post
Just another quick thumbs up for angelo and his quick service.second to none
Thanks for the kind words but dont say it to loud as ill have nathan reece on my back lol.
__________________
Email : [email protected] or [email protected]
Repair service Address
Hobbywing Technology Co., Ltd.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #10209
Tech Master
 
TCCustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Central Michigan
Posts: 1,512
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
I suggest you run a justock esc if your only going to run zero timing the justock can run down to a 8.5T but if your going to run other classes in the future i would go for the v3
There is no way im gonna spend more on just the ESC than i did the car especially when i kno there are lower options...what about the 60a or Xtreme stock and even if i run 2s i can still run the 17.5t, correct?
__________________
1/10 Traxxas Summit Blue
Axial AX10 Scorpion * Viper VSC 240/55t combo * Hitec HS-7954SH
TCCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #10210
Tech Addict
 
Johnny-RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Modesto, CA
Posts: 735
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCCustoms View Post
There is no way im gonna spend more on just the ESC than i did the car especially when i kno there are lower options...what about the 60a or Xtreme stock and even if i run 2s i can still run the 17.5t, correct?
Yeah get either the 60amp or the Xtreme stock. I run both in 17.5 blinky and they do great. Its also nice o have the option to run boosted if you want, unlike the Juststock.
__________________
Products I run
| Hobbywing | Gens Ace | Highest Servos | Sanwa | Team Associated | AKA |
Johnny-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #10211
Tech Elite
 
ta04evah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,614
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCCustoms View Post
There is no way im gonna spend more on just the ESC than i did the car especially when i kno there are lower options...what about the 60a or Xtreme stock and even if i run 2s i can still run the 17.5t, correct?
Go for the Xtreme Stock, it's also 60amp but it has a smaller foot print and is lighter than the older 2.1 60amp esc for a smaller price.

http://www.falconsekido.com/products...k-esc-for-1-10 $67.20

Specs:

Dimension: 33mm(L) x 28mm(W) x 31.5mm(H) (Cooling Fan Included)
Cont. / Burst Current: 60A / 380A
Resistance: 0.0006 ohm
Suitable Motor: Sensored and Sensorless Brushless Motors
=>8.5T (1/10 on-road), =>11.5T(1/10 off-road) (Works with 4-6 NiMH or 2S Li-Po),
Battery: 4-9 cells NiMH or 2-3 cells Li-Po
BEC Output: 6V/2A Built-in BEC (Linear mode DC-DC regulator)
Cooling Fan Working Voltage:
5V / 0.16A (The fan gets the power supply directly from the built-in BEC)
Suitable Model: 1/10, 1/12 on-road and off -road cars for all STOCK racings
Weight: 46g (Neither cooling fan nor wires includes)

p.s. You'll need the 2in1 lcd programming box and connect it to a pc to load the blinky software into it. Someone where you race more than likely would have one or you can buy one for about $25

Cheers
Rob.
__________________
Castle Hill RC On Road Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/121817254587521/
FatBear RC Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiAhwa-rk5Vas2rv5IBD4A
ta04evah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #10212
Tech Regular
 
madmiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: canberra
Posts: 278
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
Thanks for the kind words but dont say it to loud as ill have nathan reece on my back lol.
lol i would be very worried nathan isn't exactly a small blokehe would break your back
__________________
MIL ROGIC

http://www.topracing.net.au
HOBBYWING
FUTABA
madmiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:10 AM   #10213
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 2
Default Here is my Ezrun Setup! 60MPH / 100KPH ++

Hpi Sprint 2, Brushless System EZRUN V2 8.5T (60A) 2S LIPO!!

Copy the link:

www .youtube.com/watch?v=-2cnWZHQiqI
ok-racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #10214
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Isle of Man
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok-racing View Post
Hpi Sprint 2, Brushless System EZRUN V2 8.5T (60A) 2S LIPO!!

Copy the link:

www .youtube.com/watch?v=-2cnWZHQiqI
What a muppet!
ManxPlumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #10215
Tech Master
 
TCCustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Central Michigan
Posts: 1,512
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta04evah View Post
Go for the Xtreme Stock, it's also 60amp but it has a smaller foot print and is lighter than the older 2.1 60amp esc for a smaller price.

http://www.falconsekido.com/products...k-esc-for-1-10 $67.20

Specs:

Dimension: 33mm(L) x 28mm(W) x 31.5mm(H) (Cooling Fan Included)
Cont. / Burst Current: 60A / 380A
Resistance: 0.0006 ohm
Suitable Motor: Sensored and Sensorless Brushless Motors
=>8.5T (1/10 on-road), =>11.5T(1/10 off-road) (Works with 4-6 NiMH or 2S Li-Po),
Battery: 4-9 cells NiMH or 2-3 cells Li-Po
BEC Output: 6V/2A Built-in BEC (Linear mode DC-DC regulator)
Cooling Fan Working Voltage:
5V / 0.16A (The fan gets the power supply directly from the built-in BEC)
Suitable Model: 1/10, 1/12 on-road and off -road cars for all STOCK racings
Weight: 46g (Neither cooling fan nor wires includes)

p.s. You'll need the 2in1 lcd programming box and connect it to a pc to load the blinky software into it. Someone where you race more than likely would have one or you can buy one for about $25

Cheers
Rob.
Yup, i run the HW SCT Pro and 4700kv set-up in my SCTE and already have the box but wonder about getting another incase i have issues and then im not ordering just the box if something happens to my current one and pay shipping again when i can just get it now...Sounds like the Xtreme stock it may be
__________________
1/10 Traxxas Summit Blue
Axial AX10 Scorpion * Viper VSC 240/55t combo * Hitec HS-7954SH
TCCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:40 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net