R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Like Tree5Likes

Old 06-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #9136
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

YES i bought it from hobby partz .com and i get the same stuff from them as i do from hobbywing no support no answers from support sent multiple request in and like hobbywing no reply.... call phone numbers and you get a automated message call back later,try live chat support and it says it is closed for a week really ,now you see what im going threw to piss me off so much...like i say maybe some love the stuff and have no problems with it but I have!!! I have no support from any involved in making this esc or selling it!!

SO I hope the people thinking on buying this stuff do your research on the sellers and the tech service,see if you can get a live operator for the buissness,and according to cobraracing you should find the instructions for the product if you can and read them to see if it will work for what you have !!!Because the descripition on the site must be false,because i see nothing that states it needs a 2 cell 100c lipo to make it run....
he has no real answer thats why he has to say what he did ,have hobbypartz.com refund me ,you know good dam well when i do get threw to them they are going to say its not there problem you need to take that up with hobbywing and you know it...i got time i will get this handled if it means handling it legally with a lawyer for false advertisment of the product....
Old 06-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #9137
Tech Fanatic

Specification

1.1 Output: Continuous current 150A, burst current 950A.
1.2 Input: 6-18 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-6 cells LiPo.

1.3 BEC Output: 5.75V/3A (Switch mode built-in BEC).

1.4 Resistance: 0.0002 Ohm.

1.5 Motor Supported: Sensorless and sensored brushless motors

1.6 Suitable Brushless Motor:

THIS IS OFF THE WEB SITE SO YOU TELL ME IS THIS FALSE OR WHAT ,OR IS IT MISSLEADING?????
Old 06-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #9138
Tech Master

The ESC has 2 color options. They have the same performance.
XERUN-150A-SD (Blue), PN = 81020190
XERUN-150A-SD (Black), PN = 81020196

1 Specification

1.1 Output: Continuous 150A, burst 950A.
1.2 Input: 6-18 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-6S LiPo. (But 2S lipo or 6 cells NiMH is not recommended)
1.3 BEC: 5.75V/3A (Switch mode built-in BEC).
1.5 Motor Supported: Sensorless and sensored brushless motors.
1.6 Suitable Motor: * Note #1
When working with 4 cells Lipo: KV<=3000
When working with 6 cells Lipo: KV<=2400
1.7 Suitable Car: 1/8 On-road/Buggy/Truggy/Monster competition.
1.8 Size: 58mm(L) * 46.5mm(W) * 35mm(H).
1.9 Weight: 105g (Without wires).
*Note #1: The above KV number is the value of a 4274 sized motor (Diameter=42mm, Length=74mm)

Man..all this time wasting over a speed controller
it does say on the Hobbywing site it is not really recomended for 2xcell and tells you what motor to run...
If you have been in the Hobby for as long as you say you would know that it was really designed for 8th scale and 4 cell plus...or you should have done youre research before buying it and why didnt you buy the sct version if thats what you were running it in?
Why dont you just sell it to an 8th scaler and move on.

SERPENT F110/TEAMPOWERS 21.5.

LOSI 22 2.0/TEAM POWERS 8.5
malcnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:14 AM   #9139
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast410 View Post
Specification

1.1 Output: Continuous current 150A, burst current 950A.
1.2 Input: 6-18 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-6 cells LiPo.

1.3 BEC Output: 5.75V/3A (Switch mode built-in BEC).

1.5 Motor Supported: Sensorless and sensored brushless motors

1.6 Suitable Brushless Motor:

THIS IS OFF THE WEB SITE SO YOU TELL ME IS THIS FALSE OR WHAT ,OR IS IT MISSLEADING?????
I can't have you being upset with the service as your correct hobbypartz should have done something about it and not ignored you .

So im going to replace it for you .please send your esc to CRC attention Frank calandra

Calandra Racing Concepts, Inc. (2010)
Address: 6785 Martin St.,Rome, NY 13440,United States
Frank calandra TEL:315-338-0867

I will let Frank know to replace the esc if it's still under warranty as i dont know how long you have had if for .

please email me your receipt from Hobbypartz as evidence to teamcobraracing@gmail.com

That's the best i can do for you

regards Angelo
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:57 AM   #9140
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Now thats what you call service excellance!!!!!!!

Hands down!!! Were not worthy.... Sure would love to get my hands on the new V3..... Hmmmmmm...... :-)
Old 06-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #9141
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Hi Angelo,

Are the team's setups posted anywhere for the V3? It'd be great to see what Andy and Yannick are running in mod
Old 06-04-2012, 04:19 AM   #9142
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigM View Post
Hi Angelo,

Are the team's setups posted anywhere for the V3? It'd be great to see what Andy and Yannick are running in mod
Ill see what i can do for you Craig and everyone else on this forum with setup sheets

regards Angelo
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:27 AM   #9143
Tech Master

Yeah thats great service

SERPENT F110/TEAMPOWERS 21.5.

LOSI 22 2.0/TEAM POWERS 8.5
malcnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:15 AM   #9144
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
I can't have you being upset with the service as your correct hobbypartz should have done something about it and not ignored you .

So im going to replace it for you .please send your esc to CRC attention Frank calandra

Calandra Racing Concepts, Inc. (2010)
Address: 6785 Martin St.,Rome, NY 13440,United States
Frank calandra TEL:315-338-0867

I will let Frank know to replace the esc if it's still under warranty as i dont know how long you have had if for .

please email me your receipt from Hobbypartz as evidence to teamcobraracing@gmail.com

That's the best i can do for you

regards Angelo
got it last friday,and the specs i posted are off hobbypartz.com where i bought it ...that is what i went off of so hobbywing website says diffrent 2 cell not recomended,so it is false advertisment on the hobbypartz website,i bought this to run 2 cell only that is all we can run in that class so this esc will not work for me if it does not work with 2 cell,and if it does not work with 2 cell why have a 2 cell option?? or say it will work with 2 cell????
hobbypartz is advertising this diffrently so all you can look for yourself if i would have seen what it suppost to say i would have got a diffrent esc period!!!
they are selling hobbywing parts so who is policeing the add for the product i have been mislead by them and really i want a esc that will work for me or a refund...they sell your products so i think you should tell them the specs are incorrectbecause i cant get anything out of them i took a snap shot of there site to prove my statement on the specs if they hurry up and change it to cover their ass......
Old 06-04-2012, 06:13 AM   #9145
Tech Rookie

Smile

Quote:
got it last friday,and the specs i posted are off hobbypartz.com where i bought it ...that is what i went off of so hobbywing website says diffrent 2 cell not recomended,so it is false advertisment on the hobbypartz website,i bought this to run 2 cell only that is all we can run in that class so this esc will not work for me if it does not work with 2 cell,and if it does not work with 2 cell why have a 2 cell option?? or say it will work with 2 cell????
hobbypartz is advertising this diffrently so all you can look for yourself if i would have seen what it suppost to say i would have got a diffrent esc period!!!
they are selling hobbywing parts so who is policeing the add for the product i have been mislead by them and really i want a esc that will work for me or a refund...they sell your products so i think you should tell them the specs are incorrectbecause i cant get anything out of them i took a snap shot of there site to prove my statement on the specs if they hurry up and change it to cover their ass......
Could somebody PLEASE give this bloke his money back , then he could afford a spellchecker & the rest of us could read his posts without getting a fecking headache!
toms dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:27 AM   #9146
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toms dad View Post
Could somebody PLEASE give this bloke his money back , then he could afford a spellchecker & the rest of us could read his posts without getting a fecking headache!
Love the punctuation as well
Old 06-04-2012, 09:47 AM   #9147
Tech Addict

We've just put up a section on our site with some frequently asked questions and general info about the speedo and software available.

http://cpdracing.co.uk/index.php?opt...info&Itemid=56

We'll update this soon with more info on settings, calibration, telemetry readings etc.

Thanks
Chris
Old 06-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #9148
Tech Master

Yannic Prumper joined to V3 Clan
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #9149
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by toms dad View Post
Thats right ACE-HOLE ,I dont play with toy cars all the time i race real cars do you? I also build my own cars and paint them so get off hobbywings nutz...
IF they would have answered my calls and emails i would not be here!!
I do not care how much it is its the point of getting mislead with no support and the software does not work period!!!!!I have windows xp,vista and windows 7 none will work so it is the software or the esc is bad like i have been trying to say that simple.....DO the right thing and tell hobbypartz their site does not have u[p to date info on your product ,you should be on the phone ASAP,I know i would if someone was sell my stuff and listed specs like that,.....

I can back up my what im saying can you??? DO a search on this I have and there is more people than me that have problems with hobbywing products shall i copy and paste them???
Old 06-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #9150
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Thats right ACE-HOLE ,I dont play with toy cars all the time i race real cars do you? I also build my own cars and paint them so get off hobbywings nutz...
IF they would have answered my calls and emails i would not be here!!
I do not care how much it is its the point of getting mislead with no support and the software does not work period!!!!!I have windows xp,vista and windows 7 none will work so it is the software or the esc is bad like i have been trying to say that simple.....DO the right thing and tell hobbypartz their site does not have u[p to date info on your product ,you should be on the phone ASAP,I know i would if someone was sell my stuff and listed specs like that,.....

I can back up my what im saying can you??? DO a search on this I have and there is more people than me that have problems with hobbywing products shall i copy and paste them???
OK, that's enough from you. If you post one more time with more slander about Hobbywing and the people who are members of this forum and post here, then I will appeal to the Moderators to have you banned.

It is time people who behave like this were brought to book. Unfortunately I cannot sue you for slander as I don't live in your country. If I did, I would. You are an odious little man who does not deserve any sympathy or help, and is seemingly not getting any except from the ever-patient Angelo. Get out of this thread, stop insulting the members of this forum and take your issues to e-mail with Angelo, please.
SlowerOne is offline   Reply With Quote