NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE >

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Old 03-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing
i agree same shape overall design and yes its bluetooth capable! Makes you wonder...mmmm
Nope, Reventon is made by ZTW, not Hobbywing. Hobbywing are only making the GT series speedo's for SP.

Regards
Ed

(p.s. The v3 is better than the Reventon...)
Old 03-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bjspinner
MMMM....... how long is a piece of string.

Last year November was the first date posted

I guess we will be waiting again and again.

A bit unfortunate that the release dates are not accurate, seems to be causing some anxiousness and possibly some doubt in the product.

Hurry up HW. This was going to be out nearly 6 months ago now!!!
There is no doubt needed... why? It has already been used, it's out there in the hands of the team drivers, and I know for a fact that Hobbywing are being very careful to ensure that everything is right for the release of the product (including the manual... don't ask me how I know on that one!).

Unfortuantly, that takes time..

But for all the other doubters have a look at this thread posted over on RCFans... it's in chinese, but you only need to look at the pictures!

http://www.rcfans.com/bbs/forum.php?...extra=page%3D1

Regards
Ed
Old 03-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TryHard
Nope, Reventon is made by ZTW, not Hobbywing. Hobbywing are only making the GT series speedo's for SP.

Regards
Ed

(p.s. The v3 is better than the Reventon...)
then get one in my handssssssss.... lol i know thats why I'm waiting!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 12:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ozzy-crawl
living out side the U.S i usually buy from rcmushroom. hope they will supply the v3. great service, fast postage
I dont know about Hong kong we have not discussed it yet
'
Old 03-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MattW
In fairness, it's not exactly being kept secret - Cobra posted on the previous page of this very thread that it will be released this month, but there will only be 150 units available at time of release. Sure, he hasn't told you how many will be going to each country / distributor, but I don't see why he should to be honest.
thank you well said .

I cannot say what country or how many v3 will be shipped .first i dont know as im not in sales or in the factory and if i told you the usa would have 100 pieces i would be lieing to you .

Its up to the distributor of that country to order like crc has done etc and up to them to let the customers know that they are in stock .

thats all for now i cannot make promises i cannot keep sorry .
Old 03-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smilekt
Cobra

is it hobbywing making software or esc for team orion. it look same as hobbywing software ..

see this
http://www.teamorion.com/vortex-r10-pro-en.html
Hi!
At last event I hear that v2.1 can use team orion software, so it is true or not?

I do not saw LCD display from this speedo but this man was faster then my friend (HV, 120A/v2.1 with last stock software V3 or something like that).

Any ideas?

m.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M.Abramowicz
Hi!
At last event I hear that v2.1 can use team orion software, so it is true or not?

I do not saw LCD display from this speedo but this man was faster then my friend (HV, 120A/v2.1 with last stock software V3 or something like that).

Any ideas?

m.
The Orion ESC is made by Hobbywing .. it is that simple
Old 03-28-2012, 01:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hi!

Any ideas?

m.
I tried it, didn't work.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by defcone
I tried it, didn't work.
hi!

which one y tried?

from this page:
http://www.teamorion.com/r10-downloads.html
?
Old 03-28-2012, 02:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

I wonder why there is no new update for HW ?
Old 03-28-2012, 06:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

There is no doubt needed... why? It has already been used, it's out there in the hands of the team drivers, and I know for a fact that Hobbywing are being very careful to ensure that everything is right for the release of the product (including the manual... don't ask me how I know on that one!).

Unfortuantly, that takes time..

But for all the other doubters have a look at this thread posted over on RCFans... it's in chinese, but you only need to look at the pictures!

http://www.rcfans.com/bbs/forum.php?...extra=page%3D1

Regards
Ed
The software interface looks awesome. I was wondering why there was no other company offering an adjustable turbo slop rate other than Novak. This looks like it will be killer. Also do you know the dimensions of the V3. I was wondering how big compared to the 1S version it was.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:39 AM
lip
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by macdude
CRC probably will only focus on racing stuff. So if you want other things from HW other than racing ESC's and motors then you will need to look other places.
That would be sad as Hobbywing said previously that places like Hobbywing will never have a full 1 year warranty....
Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by macdude
The software interface looks awesome. I was wondering why there was no other company offering an adjustable turbo slop rate other than Novak. This looks like it will be killer. Also do you know the dimensions of the V3. I was wondering how big compared to the 1S version it was.
Argh, if only if seen this earlier, I would have measured mine up for you whilst I had it out the car for re-wiring...

And your right, turbo slope is cool, and having the disengage slope option as well is very good

HiH
Ed
Old 03-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Tech Elite

Hi!

Any ideas?

m.
The Orion software is blocked from being able to be used on the hobbywing 2.1 it is because of our agreements with orion that the software was created for orion and orion only .
Old 03-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Tech Elite

Argh, if only if seen this earlier, I would have measured mine up for you whilst I had it out the car for re-wiring...

And your right, turbo slope is cool, and having the disengage slope option as well is very good

HiH
Ed
v3 dimentions

footprint

37mm wide that includes the wire board 31.5mm just the base

37.8mm length

19.05 height with heat sink 29.7 mm with fan

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.