Originally Posted by jacko690
thanks for the link but thats for the usb software i want to update my esc .or am i missing something.this is all new to me i have never done this before.plesase can somone help me
First install the software in the link.
2. Plug in your 2in1 program box to the USB.
3. open the the software.
4. In device menu select he program box. Select the Software Tab. This will tell you if you have the latest firmware for the box. If not update by clicking on "Upgrade" button. For good measure do it twice V1.08 is the latest for the box.
5. Now plug the ESC in to the program box. Make sure the negative lead (black) is matched to the box designation.
6. plug the battery into the ESC and turn the switch on.
7. Under device menu select ESC. The software will detect the ESC
8. Under the Software tab, you will see a list of firmware for your particular ESC. The latest mod version is V3.0_110930_MOD the latest Boosted Stock is V3.0_110930STOCK. In the drop down menu choose the version you want to update the ESC to. Then click the upgrade button. It will update the firmware. For good measure do it twice.
9. Once you have adjusted the setting to your liking, on each tab press apply. Then when you are done just switch the ESC off. And unplug.
Hope this helps. There is a great video on youtube that explains all this too.