Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE >

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Old 03-14-2012, 02:02 AM
Tech Elite

Just to make you guys aware we do not have any association with this branding brushless systems .

I have attached photos for your veiwing .I have been getting alot of emails from customers who have purchased bullistorm and these brushless systems asking for software upgrades etc which we dont support products that are not oem by us . .

we support the following Speed Passion ,Orion,Hpi,team infinity,leopard racing and all the ezrun products that are manufactured by us for the ready to run industry .That is all.
Attached Thumbnails NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-copy-esc.jpg   NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-copy-esc-6.jpg   NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-software-copy-2.jpg   NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-software-copy-3.jpg   NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-software-copy-4.jpg  

Last edited by COBRARACING; 03-22-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Just to make you guys aware we do not have any association with this branding brushless systems .

I have attached photos for your veiwing .I have been getting alot of emails from customers who have purchased bullistorm and these brushless systems asking for software upgrades etc which we dont support products that are not oem by us . .
This Pirate Speedo is a copy of old batch of HOBBYWING 60a V2.1, according to the internal material it used, it's performance should even lower than Hobbywing XERUN 60A.

Please don't be cheated and tell your friends about that. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by banquer
Cobra, I need and advice and setup from you!
Next weekend, start our Regional Championship and the first race is an very huge outdoor circuit, with very high grip and open curves and a straight of 70 meters.
I'll run a 417X with 111/26-27 64 pitch gears (8-7,80 final ratio), and the xerun 120 2.1 with a Nosram Pearl Pure 4.5T octawind motor.

Wich is your recomennded software and settings for it?
As complet as you can.

Cheers and great support for hobbywing racers!!!
HI, here is a suggest start point.

use 0930STOCK software in your V2.1.
FDR 7.7 (please lower to 7.5 or 7.3 according to the temp. and performance)
Please make it sure the endbell timing on your motor is minimum.

DRRS:5
BOOST TIMING:5
BOOST START RPM:12000
BOOST ACC: 750

TURBO TIMING:25
TURBO DELAY: DEPENDS ON THE LAYOUT
TURBO SLOPE:24

Monitor your motor temp. often. The maximum timing (boost + turbo) is suggested not to larger than 32.

WISH YOU A GOOD RACE.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Tech Adept

Dear Sizheng.
King regards and thanks a lot for your support.
First local championship race won!
I hope to be lucky in the Regionals!
Cheers!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi Guys, trying to understand all the different software versions that are installed into my 2 in 1 box, can anyone tell us what software version should be used for what application?

the version's below, is what is on my 2 in 1 box

V1.06_100512 ............................................??????
V1.07_101224 ............................................??????
V1.07_110119 ............................................??????
V1.08_111007 ............................................??????

thanks for you help guys

Tony
Old 03-14-2012, 04:19 PM
M7H
Tech Elite

You are really missing how it's working.....
those versions are not on your program box, but they are versions on your pc you can put into your program box, to make it compatible with the firmware in your ESC.....
Old 03-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Info for American buyers of hobbywing product

At the moment we have 4 suppliers of Hobbywing products in the USA

1.CRC Frank calandra racing concept new york

2.Shurr industries

3.Hobbypartz .

4.sekido

Now Hobbypartz i must make you aware they are about 10% cheaper on products but the warranty period is 1 month only and the support for racers is average .

The other 3 mentioned above crc ,shurr and sekido the support is available via phone,email and track side and the warranty period of all Hobbywing product is 1 year from date of manufacture .

So please do not return your product to shurr,sekido or crc if you have purchased it from hobbypartz as they will not be able to help you with warranty issues .You need to contact hobbypartz for your warranty .

thank you for your understanding
Old 03-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Any updates available on the Version #3 ESC? Last I heard was first few weeks of March... I have been holding off replacing an older ESC for the new bad boy...
Old 03-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by maciver
Any updates available on the Version #3 ESC? Last I heard was first few weeks of March... I have been holding off replacing an older ESC for the new bad boy...
This.

???
Old 03-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Crazy question but here it is...... Can I load hobbywing software on my Orion R10??

My problem is that our local track says I have to run Roar blinky software. My Orion R10 is not on the approved list. One of the local racers said that 508(I believe thays what he said) will load on my esc. Is this true? It will save me an esc if so. If not I will pick up a hobbywing.

How does hobbywing 17.5 compare to other 17.5's on the market? Punch, torqe and over all rip. Im running a revtech and want to get something a little different.

Thanks for all the help,
Joe
Old 03-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by S.Stew
This.

???
Last I heard was looking like end of March/ very early April, but nothing confirmed.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Tech Elite

End of march will be the release date but only a few units will be available im sure about 150 worldwide for the first run of production
Old 03-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Joe Maxey
Crazy question but here it is...... Can I load hobbywing software on my Orion R10??

My problem is that our local track says I have to run Roar blinky software. My Orion R10 is not on the approved list. One of the local racers said that 508(I believe thays what he said) will load on my esc. Is this true? It will save me an esc if so. If not I will pick up a hobbywing.

How does hobbywing 17.5 compare to other 17.5's on the market? Punch, torqe and over all rip. Im running a revtech and want to get something a little different.

Thanks for all the help,
Joe
From what michael has told me it will not work with the orion as orion wanted that feature of software interchangable from hobbywing to orion no to work to be blocked.

I do not know if they are approved for zero timing with roar .

Last edited by COBRARACING; 03-15-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

[QUOTE=sizheng;10464752]HI, here is a suggest start point.

use 0930STOCK software in your V2.1.
FDR 7.7 (please lower to 7.5 or 7.3 according to the temp. and performance)
Please make it sure the endbell timing on your motor is minimum.

DRRS:5
BOOST TIMING:5
BOOST START RPM:12000
BOOST ACC: 750

TURBO TIMING:25
TURBO DELAY: DEPENDS ON THE LAYOUT
TURBO SLOPE:24

Monitor your motor temp. often. The maximum timing (boost + turbo) is suggested not to larger than 32.

WISH YOU A GOOD RACE.[/QUOTE]
hi sizheng..
can u suggest the good setting to stsrt for 10.5turns motor...
i'm using hobbywing 10.5 motor..
thanks..
Old 03-15-2012, 06:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by scytherat
Desperatly need some help. I was an idiot yesterday and connected my esc up wrong way. ESC is ok but teh capacitor pack is dead, Problem i have is no one in the uk has any stock so can i use this

http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/prod...pacitor-p-5242

Its a speedpassion 4 capacitor bank, looks just like the hobbywing one
Taken a while to get my account on here back online, so sorry for the delay, but i have one of these left in stock.

http://www.pit-bitz.com/product_info...roducts_id=925

Really struggling to get hold of hobbywing stuff in the uk at the moment, but we do have the power cap and some program boxes ready to ship if you are interested.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.