R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Old 02-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #8041
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig W View Post
that means product price is going go through the roof and sales will drop
pricing will not go through the roof .Support is the most important and the UK at the moment has been a real joke.

The ones who have paid a deposit you have two choices .

1.paypal dispute

or

2.we cover your deposit and you make up the difference of buying the v3 when available or something else like a 2.1 but only with the evidence not of a company invoice but the invoice of paypal itself.I will not except company invoices but only original paypal invoices.

thank you for your understanding and im sure im being really fair here as to be honest it's not our responsability in anyway or form but your our customer and i feel within me it's our responsability to help you .
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #8042
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizheng View Post
I'd like to show all hobbywing fans a little innovation feature of V3 software.
Angelo, my brother, forgive me.

Here is one of the unique technology V3's software providing.

"BOOST SLOPE", This setting controls how the boost timing is applied within the RPM range. There are two options for this setting.
Option 1: “Linear” – This applies the boost in a linear manner within the RPM Range. The ESC calculates the rate of addition of boost.

Option 2: “Custom” – This allows for a non-linear addition of Boost timing within the RPM range. The boost can be applied in multiple increasing steps throughout the range.

See the 2nd picture, it shows the customized boost timing curve.(it's only a demo, final version may have small changes.)
your forgiven but dont release the really exciting program features that are due for patents .
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
Old 02-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #8043
Tech Rookie

Smile HW V3

Will i be able to purchace V3 esc in OZ?
Thanks
andy21.5T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #8044
Tech Initiate

Hi,m nw using Hobbywing Justock esc with 10.5t sensored motor.e problem m facing is tat my red led on my esc keeps on blinking when in neutral zone.is it normal?or has it gt to do wif my tx setting in adjust mode.(3pks)?n it cnt b due to low voltage coz using fresh charged lipo.thxxxxxx
joecikano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #8045
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-RC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
Good news for the guys who hate to carry the laptop to the track to change software from mod to stock to zero and more .

Michael is in the process of implementing more modes for the 2 in 1 programmer but with the new fuction that is available on the usb link but not the 2 in 1 which is import export so you will be able to download all your software to the 2 in 1 programmer and not having to have your pc a the track to upload mod.stock or zero etc to the esc .

Has this feature been implemented yet? If so which firmware?
Well?
Johnny-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #8046
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Quote:
Well?
+1
vr6cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #8047
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I have never understood the repeated line of "online sellers devaluing a product", in part because if it were not for them, you'd not have a brand worth anything right now, and it's hard to think otherwise.

So Hobbywing is going to cut off the online market, and push it into the hobby shops?, well that is all puppies and kittens until you realize that, with the new version price increases, and usual larger margins at hobby shops, the 'new' value for money brand, will become just about anything else still available online.

With racers is exile or whatever, did I miss something? (quite likely given I avoided this thread for awhile), but back when still around I though they were working with Cobra, and being promoted by Cobra as where to buy in the UK etc?.
www.myrcm.ch/main?pLa=en&hId[1]=org&dId[O]=4331
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #8048
lip
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
I have never understood the repeated line of "online sellers devaluing a product", in part because if it were not for them, you'd not have a brand worth anything right now, and it's hard to think otherwise.

So Hobbywing is going to cut off the online market, and push it into the hobby shops?, well that is all puppies and kittens until you realize that, with the new version price increases, and usual larger margins at hobby shops, the 'new' value for money brand, will become just about anything else still available online.

With racers is exile or whatever, did I miss something? (quite likely given I avoided this thread for awhile), but back when still around I though they were working with Cobra, and being promoted by Cobra as where to buy in the UK etc?.
It's all very strange...they seem to change their tune often...

If they want to succeed in the market they need to :
1. offer the product at as many places as possible
2. spend $$$$ to market the Hobbywing name...perhaps change their name. This includes sponsoring big ticket races and monthly advertising in RC Car Action/ Extreme/etc...
3. Sponsoring some big name racers...again $$$$

Increasing their price to the same level as the "big boys" and limiting availability is only going to hurt them.

I'll still buy this V3 when it comes out as I've waited so long but I'm probably in the minority
lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #8049
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy21.5T View Post
Will i be able to purchace V3 esc in OZ?
Thanks
Yes
Old 02-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #8050
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post

Working with cobra? Your thoughts are 100% wrong racers in exile bought direct factory through our sales department .nothing to do with me so please dont make up stories its not appreciate.As for giving us advice on how to run our business we thank you and respect your opinion but it is not needed.

Also this thread is about tech support for customers to share there experience its not about argueing the point of pricing.so please leave the pricing to us and plesse have an input in your setup experience and racing results and whatever else you have in mind to help your fellow racer.
If the pricing is to expensive for you we will try and accomadate you the best we can.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #8051
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecikano View Post
Hi,m nw using Hobbywing Justock esc with 10.5t sensored motor.e problem m facing is tat my red led on my esc keeps on blinking when in neutral zone.is it normal?or has it gt to do wif my tx setting in adjust mode.(3pks)?n it cnt b due to low voltage coz using fresh charged lipo.thxxxxxx
Thats a signal issue low signal output.please recalibrste your radio once again as per instructions.send me an email if you continue to have issues and we can work through it teamcobraracing@gmail.com
Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #8052
Tech Elite

Quote:
Well?
The v3 is complete with more modes now michael is working on the 2.1v
Old 02-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #8053
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tonyv2382

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
Working with cobra? Your thoughts are 100% wrong racers in exile bought direct factory through our sales department .nothing to do with me so please dont make up stories its not appreciate.As for giving us advice on how to run our business we thank you and respect your opinion but it is not needed.

Also this thread is about tech support for customers to share there experience its not about argueing the point of pricing.so please leave the pricing to us and plesse have an input in your setup experience and racing results and whatever else you have in mind to help your fellow racer.
If the pricing is to expensive for you we will try and accomadate you the best we can.
+1
Old 02-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #8054
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lip View Post
It's all very strange...they seem to change their tune often...

If they want to succeed in the market they need to :
1. offer the product at as many places as possible
2. spend $$$$ to market the Hobbywing name...perhaps change their name. This includes sponsoring big ticket races and monthly advertising in RC Car Action/ Extreme/etc...
3. Sponsoring some big name racers...again $$$$

Increasing their price to the same level as the "big boys" and limiting availability is only going to hurt them.

I'll still buy this V3 when it comes out as I've waited so long but I'm probably in the minority
We have sponsored many events one being the Titc thailand now for over 2 years whuch is the biggest touring car race in the world apart from snow birds florida usa.being a najor spinsor is not a small amount of support .As for world class racers there will be announcenents with in a few weeks one is already signed but i cannot list his name as yet.
As for the big boys please understand Hobbywing is not a trading company it is an inhouse design and manufacturing company which believe it ir not is the biggest in the world oem work for some of the big boys you seem to mention.

Anyway happy racing and thank you for your support.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #8055
Tech Elite

Sorty about the spelli.g its because its from my mobile and buttons are small and screen not big enough to not make mistakes my apologies.