R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2012, 07:34 AM   #7501
Tech Fanatic
 
ozzy-crawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Forde A.C.T
Posts: 990
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoogle View Post
I agree too, HW & X12 works fine.
x3
__________________
MST XXXD vip
MST FS-01d
Xray T4
Xray T3
AE Sc10.2 AE SCB
ozzy-crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #7502
Tech Addict
 
AGNO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Firenze Italy
Posts: 609
Default

I have the X12 17.5, but does not work well with HW, I have also GM and it work a lot better, more faster and cold , for 10.5 the Xerun motor is awesome .
__________________
Team GMV / RC electric AS Laurenziana
Hot Bodies TCXX - HW Xerun - IP - Spec-R
AGNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #7503
lip
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 306
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
Hi Guys

Just making you all aware that when the v3 is released we will still be continueing the 2.1 verson at a reduced price and the software development will also continue for the 2.1v and whoever has a 2.0v

so dont stress you will not be lofet out in the cold .

happy new year everybody

Angelo
Do you have an update when we can expect the V3 on the shelves in Canada/USA?
Also, is Hobbypartz an authorized distributor?

LIP
lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:46 PM   #7504
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

Hello,

I just landed in Colombia - Southamerica and will stay here for a while due to job assignment.

Regional onroad touring champs are based on 10.5 brushless motor, i will be using 10.5 hobbywing xerun motor and 120amp hobbywing ESC.

Can you point me out on the direction of FDR and programming of ESC to use with this motor ?

I installed/updated my ESC and 2-in-1 program box but it doesnt allow me to modify start rpm parameter ... what im doing wrong ?

thanks,
__________________
Patricio "PATO" Concha

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #7505
Tech Addict
 
AGNO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Firenze Italy
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabushi View Post
Hello,

I just landed in Colombia - Southamerica and will stay here for a while due to job assignment.

Regional onroad touring champs are based on 10.5 brushless motor, i will be using 10.5 hobbywing xerun motor and 120amp hobbywing ESC.

Can you point me out on the direction of FDR and programming of ESC to use with this motor ?

I installed/updated my ESC and 2-in-1 program box but it doesnt allow me to modify start rpm parameter ... what im doing wrong ?

thanks,
Maybe you were wrong SW, you've uploaded the 930MOD ...?

For motor Xerun 10.5 use the 930STOCK

Starting with these parameters

FDR 5,5/5,7

9 - 35

10 - 18/0,1sec

12 - 20

13 - 4000

14 - 0,1sec

15 - 300
__________________
Team GMV / RC electric AS Laurenziana
Hot Bodies TCXX - HW Xerun - IP - Spec-R
AGNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #7506
Tech Elite
 
COBRARACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lip View Post
Do you have an update when we can expect the V3 on the shelves in Canada/USA?
Also, is Hobbypartz an authorized distributor?

LIP

The V3 will be available through CRC east coast .Hobbywing management has decided to only supply the new range of the v3 with more to come for the high end range to only distributors that can support the product with tech support and track support not just sell with no support.
__________________
Email : teamcobraracing@gmail.com or ae@hobbywing.com
Repair service Address
Hobbywing Technology Co., Ltd.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #7507
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGNO View Post
Maybe you were wrong SW, you've uploaded the 930MOD ...?

For motor Xerun 10.5 use the 930STOCK

Starting with these parameters

FDR 5,5/5,7

9 - 35

10 - 18/0,1sec

12 - 20

13 - 4000

14 - 0,1sec

15 - 300


Only thing i have to say is THANKS ! ...

WOW !, the difference between 930-MOD and now 930-STOCK is amazing !, in fact by mistake i ended with FDR 4.7 and my tires are ballooning !!!
__________________
Patricio "PATO" Concha

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:03 AM   #7508
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 63
Default

Sorry to sound thick but could someone tell me the difference between the V2.0 and V2.1?
kosmickid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:16 AM   #7509
Tech Elite
 
COBRARACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmickid View Post
Sorry to sound thick but could someone tell me the difference between the V2.0 and V2.1?
Your not thick at all dude by asking a question that probably 90% dont know so its all good man .

The difference is higher performing mosfets from the 2.0v to the 2.1v
__________________
Email : teamcobraracing@gmail.com or ae@hobbywing.com
Repair service Address
Hobbywing Technology Co., Ltd.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:45 AM   #7510
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Hows the 150Amp turbo software coming along ? is it possible to try it this weekend ?
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:40 AM   #7511
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
Your not thick at all dude by asking a question that probably 90% dont know so its all good man .

The difference is higher performing mosfets from the 2.0v to the 2.1v
Thanks dude, I'm looking to buy the xerun 120a what is the difference with the normal unit and 1s?

Also where can I get the supercharge software for it so I can run turbo etc
kosmickid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #7512
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hudson Falls NY
Posts: 183
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

The regular 120 will run 2s or 3s. The 120a 1s will not work with 3s but will run on 1s with out a booster or reciever pack. You should be able to download the software from the hobbywing site. I would suggest getting the lcd programming box as it allowes you to connect to a laptop for updates and changing between software.
brettweir78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #7513
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettweir78 View Post
The regular 120 will run 2s or 3s. The 120a 1s will not work with 3s but will run on 1s with out a booster or reciever pack. You should be able to download the software from the hobbywing site. I would suggest getting the lcd programming box as it allowes you to connect to a laptop for updates and changing between software.
Great thanks. I'm running 13.5 open 2s lipos. Which esc of the 2 would be the best for overall power/punch?
kosmickid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #7514
lip
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 306
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
The V3 will be available through CRC east coast .Hobbywing management has decided to only supply the new range of the v3 with more to come for the high end range to only distributors that can support the product with tech support and track support not just sell with no support.
I've no issue with that...only problem might be lack of competition will increase the price...there is always the option from buying it offshore if that happens I guess.

Any update on the release date? I need a new esc but will be bummed if I get the V2.1 only to have V3 come out soon afterwards.
LIP
lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #7515
Tech Elite
 
COBRARACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lip View Post
I've no issue with that...only problem might be lack of competition will increase the price...there is always the option from buying it offshore if that happens I guess.

Any update on the release date? I need a new esc but will be bummed if I get the V2.1 only to have V3 come out soon afterwards.
LIP
\

Yes i understand your point but what we noticed was some of the hobbywing sellers were devalueing our product to get the customer through the door or to the online store sometimes low as 5% profit margins so they buy other products at the same time but at the expence of our product being known as just a cheap chinese brand which wasnt a nice statement as we also make orion,speed passion and hpi so we cant be that bad .

The price wont increase ill make sure of that but the support will be better and our reputation of just another cheap chinese product will start to fade .

it all about building an image and becoming more known as a high quality high performing brand to the western world and not just another cheap brand as known today .
__________________
Email : teamcobraracing@gmail.com or ae@hobbywing.com
Repair service Address
Hobbywing Technology Co., Ltd.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:40 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0