R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Old 09-17-2011, 07:04 AM   #6316
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
thats the answer I am looking for... Any idea where I can get this version in either HW or SP software?
Hi, this link to the hobbywing settings only forum on here should give you all the software you should need. Check out page 1 for the software links, hope it helps.

Hobbywing ESC Settings ONLY
xraydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:15 AM   #6317
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker View Post
having said that, I'm hoping off the hobbywing bandwagon due to a terrible run of luck, and gone to black diamond. I hope the BD will hold its own
black who!!!
big paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:14 AM   #6318
Tech Elite

Quote:
having said that, I'm hoping off the hobbywing bandwagon due to a terrible run of luck, and gone to black diamond. I hope the BD will hold its own
Good luck buddy and we hope to see you back running hobbywing in the near future.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:18 AM   #6319
Tech Elite

Quote:
a few months ago, it was available on the hobbywing website. They were both(119 & 211) on the same file, along with the mod and older stock versions.
Just down load the latest usb link software from the hobbywing website and all the older and the later programs are listed .
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:12 AM   #6320
Tech Adept

quick question about timing acc. does it come in slower with a lower number and run cooler with a lower number or is it the other way round. ive been lowering my acc number to try and reduce the wheel spin out of corners but the motor is running hotter everytime i lower it. Am i going the wrong way with?
scytherat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:19 AM   #6321
PDR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scytherat View Post
quick question about timing acc. does it come in slower with a lower number and run cooler with a lower number or is it the other way round. ive been lowering my acc number to try and reduce the wheel spin out of corners but the motor is running hotter everytime i lower it. Am i going the wrong way with?
Larger number is less aggressive and cooler.
PDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:32 AM   #6322
Tech Adept

Thanks PDR thats great. better get that changed. Wondered why it still seemed to rip out of corners so much
scytherat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:33 AM   #6323
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quick question for anyone who may know, I remember seeing the answer but search did not find it, will my HW LCD programmer work with a Speed Passion ESC?, or will the specific firmwares lock it out?.

I know someone said once you could run HW firmware on the SP.
www.myrcm.ch/main?pLa=en&hId[1]=org&dId[O]=4331
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:45 AM   #6324
PDR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scytherat View Post
Thanks PDR thats great. better get that changed. Wondered why it still seemed to rip out of corners so much
Post your complete setup, including FDR, motor, end-bell timing and I'm sure someone who knows what they're doing can comment.
PDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:32 AM   #6325
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Quick question for anyone who may know, I remember seeing the answer but search did not find it, will my HW LCD programmer work with a Speed Passion ESC?, or will the specific firmwares lock it out?.

Yes, I have a hobbywing LCD programmer and run the 120amp 2.0 Speedpassion ESC with hobbywing software, all works great. And a guy I race with uses hobbywing software with a hobbywing esc with a Speed Passion LCD programmer.

Only reason I run the Speed Passion speedy is it has the removable reciever wire on the side of it, so no unplugging from the reciever every time I want to change the setup.

cheers

"He who dies with the most toys wins" - Phil Harris
Jack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:32 AM   #6326
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post

From what I have seen all the advanced program boxes can interface with all four of the ESC's that I know of. It seems to only limit you on what software you can "upgrade" to but not the settings of what you have installed. I ran into that problem when I tried to put a H/W firmware on a SP with a SP box.