Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE >

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Old 09-17-2011, 06:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dragonfire
thats the answer I am looking for... Any idea where I can get this version in either HW or SP software?
Hi, this link to the hobbywing settings only forum on here should give you all the software you should need. Check out page 1 for the software links, hope it helps.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ings-only.html
Old 09-17-2011, 06:15 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hacker
having said that, I'm hoping off the hobbywing bandwagon due to a terrible run of luck, and gone to black diamond. I hope the BD will hold its own
black who!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

having said that, I'm hoping off the hobbywing bandwagon due to a terrible run of luck, and gone to black diamond. I hope the BD will hold its own
Good luck buddy and we hope to see you back running hobbywing in the near future.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

a few months ago, it was available on the hobbywing website. They were both(119 & 211) on the same file, along with the mod and older stock versions.
Just down load the latest usb link software from the hobbywing website and all the older and the later programs are listed .
Old 09-18-2011, 01:12 AM
Tech Regular

quick question about timing acc. does it come in slower with a lower number and run cooler with a lower number or is it the other way round. ive been lowering my acc number to try and reduce the wheel spin out of corners but the motor is running hotter everytime i lower it. Am i going the wrong way with?
Old 09-18-2011, 01:19 AM
PDR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scytherat
quick question about timing acc. does it come in slower with a lower number and run cooler with a lower number or is it the other way round. ive been lowering my acc number to try and reduce the wheel spin out of corners but the motor is running hotter everytime i lower it. Am i going the wrong way with?
Larger number is less aggressive and cooler.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:32 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks PDR thats great. better get that changed. Wondered why it still seemed to rip out of corners so much
Old 09-18-2011, 01:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quick question for anyone who may know, I remember seeing the answer but search did not find it, will my HW LCD programmer work with a Speed Passion ESC?, or will the specific firmwares lock it out?.

I know someone said once you could run HW firmware on the SP.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:45 AM
PDR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scytherat
Thanks PDR thats great. better get that changed. Wondered why it still seemed to rip out of corners so much
Post your complete setup, including FDR, motor, end-bell timing and I'm sure someone who knows what they're doing can comment.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop
Quick question for anyone who may know, I remember seeing the answer but search did not find it, will my HW LCD programmer work with a Speed Passion ESC?, or will the specific firmwares lock it out?.

Yes, I have a hobbywing LCD programmer and run the 120amp 2.0 Speedpassion ESC with hobbywing software, all works great. And a guy I race with uses hobbywing software with a hobbywing esc with a Speed Passion LCD programmer.

Only reason I run the Speed Passion speedy is it has the removable reciever wire on the side of it, so no unplugging from the reciever every time I want to change the setup.

cheers
Old 09-18-2011, 02:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

From what I have seen all the advanced program boxes can interface with all four of the ESC's that I know of. It seems to only limit you on what software you can "upgrade" to but not the settings of what you have installed. I ran into that problem when I tried to put a H/W firmware on a SP with a SP box.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:59 AM
CFR
Tech Regular

Fakes / Copies

read on this thread I think on how to ID the real XERUN-120A-1S ESC for 1/12 and 1/10 Car (Competitive Race) if buying from ebay sellers. Can someone link to post or tell me again
Old 09-18-2011, 03:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by CFR
Fakes / Copies

read on this thread I think on how to ID the real XERUN-120A-1S ESC for 1/12 and 1/10 Car (Competitive Race) if buying from ebay sellers. Can someone link to post or tell me again
The copies relate to only the ezrun series but we have found a xerun 120 amp copyin taiwan but other than that nothig else .The 1s is safe.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Tech Elite

Hobbywing now with the help of Kyosho de Germany have securely registered all trademarks related to hobbywing around the world so the fakes will soon start to dissapear as people found selling them under the hobbywing name will find themselves in court quicker than they can spell there own name .You might say china doesnt care well yes your correct but the distributor and seller of the so called product will face prosecution in there own country which is good news for everyone genuine sellers and the end user who will be confident that they have bought a genuine product .
Old 09-18-2011, 03:42 AM
Tech Elite

Yes it does work some do have problems by using sp/Hw software upgrades but it does work for some .

From the new software and onwards they will not work the same way Orion doesnt work with hobbywing and hobbywing with orion .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.