Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Old 03-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Duplicate post.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Tech Regular

Lohan stick with 224 if you like how it feels, As for settings i always start with the 11.5 recommended settigns and knock the boost,turbo, speed the turbo comes in down a couple, then just keep checking ur temperatures and adjust accordingly
Old 03-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Tech Regular

Cobraracing,

A lot of people here appreciate your help

Do not mind the minority who doesn't
Old 03-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Deleted

Last edited by cherry2blost; 03-24-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TryHard
The difficulty with the chinese names for me is the 'zh'... I bet most here would say it as it's spelt. However, in learning madarin (yes, I'm doing that slowly!), zh is more like 'ch' in western languages.... much like 'xia' is pronunced more like 'sha'... then add in the tones, and the family name before the given name...

Still, I'm having fun learning it, never really got into languages before!

爱得华 (ai de hua) = Edward :P
Hi, Ed. Glad to know you are learning madarin.

I'll go to the track this weekend for MOD. Installed a new Hobbywing 5.5T on my car and I want to test 0119MOD this time. When will you come?

The following is my initial setup:
FDR: 7.7
DDRS:7
TURBO:8
TURBO SLOPE:12/0.1
TURBO DELAY:0.5
BOOST:OFF

Let's have a compare if we have chance.
Attached Thumbnails NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-20110323482.jpg  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sizheng
Hi, Ed. Glad to know you are learning madarin.

I'll go to the track this weekend for MOD. Installed a new Hobbywing 5.5T on my car and I want to test 0119MOD this time. When will you come?

The following is my initial setup:
FDR: 7.7
DDRS:7
TURBO:8
TURBO DELAY:0.5

Let's have a compare if we have chance.
I'll be there for sure this weekend, most likely on 星期天, but possibly 星期六 as well.
I have my MMH 4.5t loaded in the car, and will run similar to the above.
FDR: 8.8
DDRS:5
TURBO:12
TURBO DELAY:0.4

Thats what I was running the last time I ran mod at TRS... prior to the chassis breaking crash!
I'm sure we'll be able to compare.. although will no doubt I will be struggling to keep up!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hi Sizheng ..

when turbo slope will use as increment.. ? is it only on turbo timing or both boost timing & Turbo timing ..

for example setup ..
BOOST:36
TURBO:26

can explain

Thanks
Old 03-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Tech Elite

still couldnt bloody manage to get 211 to come up for my 2 in 1 program box, tried running as admin. etc and downloading the 2 in 1 box first, downloaded 211 onto my speedie then left 119 on the 2 in 1 box, and set it with that. it let me change everything, should that be an issue?
Old 03-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jack2
still couldnt bloody manage to get 211 to come up for my 2 in 1 program box, tried running as admin. etc and downloading the 2 in 1 box first, downloaded 211 onto my speedie then left 119 on the 2 in 1 box, and set it with that. it let me change everything, should that be an issue?
Hi Jack, it's Mark.
You don't load 211 onto the program box, 119 program box fw runs the esc 211fw. That's just how it is..
Old 03-23-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Sir Tamiyalot
Hi Jack, it's Mark.
You don't load 211 onto the program box, 119 program box fw runs the esc 211fw. That's just how it is..
yeah seems that way. oh well as long as it works! alll this wouldnt be a problem if people would just harden up and run mod at club days!!
Old 03-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by smilekt
Hi Sizheng ..

when turbo slope will use as increment.. ? is it only on turbo timing or both boost timing & Turbo timing ..

for example setup ..
BOOST:36
TURBO:26

can explain

Thanks
Turbo slope (setting 12) is only for the turbo. Is how many steps of turbo is put in per 0.1s of time. A Higher number means more steps in the same time frame (in effect, a harder "kick")

Boost ramp is controlled by timming accl/Slope (setting 15), which defines the rpm increase per step. For example, if set to 200rpm per degree, the motor revs has to increase by 200rpm to add one step of boost timing. If set to 750rpm/step, it needs to increase 750rpm. A higher number here means a smoother build of boost timing.

HiH
Ed
Old 03-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TryHard
Turbo slope (setting 12) is only for the turbo. Is how many steps of turbo is put in per 0.1s of time. A Higher number means more steps in the same time frame (in effect, a harder "kick")

Boost ramp is controlled by timming accl/Slope (setting 15), which defines the rpm increase per step. For example, if set to 200rpm per degree, the motor revs has to increase by 200rpm to add one step of boost timing. If set to 750rpm/step, it needs to increase 750rpm. A higher number here means a smoother build of boost timing.

HiH
Ed
ED ..

thanks for the explanation ... now i understand .. so more hard kick-up .. more temp/heat will get ..

so .. if possible can we use more turbo timing than boost timing on overall total speed ... like 40% boost timing & 60 % on turbo timing?
Old 03-24-2011, 12:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2wdrive
yup, i was talking about the outdoor track as well . My indoor car was emediatly shelfed after last indoor race .

I didn't get any practise yet, still waiting for some new lipo's. Will help someone with his car friday and wrench a little on my car as well.

Can i join in, i should have the parts this friday and will go to the track as well.

And do you already have a setup for the esc?
Old 03-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Another pointless dig !!

Why not go ask your questions of someone else, maybe see what reaction such personal attacks will get from Tekin,LRP, SP threads. Grow up laddie grow a pair and STFU.
Your attitude is absolutely appalling. I would be ashamed to talk to anyone like that, and would never do it in a capacity as a company representative.

Apparently you hadn't read snabbgas' posts. Once again, Angelo/Cobra had posted INCORRECT information, snabbgas had corrected him, and the response of the anglophone Hobbywing reps is to roll out the insults again?

Meanwhile, racers looking for help are being overlooked and having to ask twice.

Thankfully sizheng/Salton is on this thread because he is the only one with a clue.

Oh, and I wish you and Angelo/Cobra would stop making idle threats about quitting the thread because it's such a disappointment when you come back 24hrs later. This thread is so nice without you.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:28 AM

Trader Rating: 8 (83%+)

Originally Posted by sosidge
Your attitude is absolutely appalling. I would be ashamed to talk to anyone like that, and would never do it in a capacity as a company representative.

Apparently you hadn't read snabbgas' posts. Once again, Angelo/Cobra had posted INCORRECT information, snabbgas had corrected him, and the response of the anglophone Hobbywing reps is to roll out the insults again?

Meanwhile, racers looking for help are being overlooked and having to ask twice.

Thankfully sizheng/Salton is on this thread because he is the only one with a clue.

Oh, and I wish you and Angelo/Cobra would stop making idle threats about quitting the thread because it's such a disappointment when you come back 24hrs later. This thread is so nice without you.
OMG im so over this crap here who wants to come into a forum and see all this bitching going on.Big deal Angelo has mislead some people but remember they are only human and we all make mistakes.Some people need to build a bridge and get the F^&K over it.Im not coming back to this thread again as im sick and tired of seeing this

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.