R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #4276
Tech Adept
 
Mitch-e4fs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canberra
Posts: 132
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Duplicate post.
Mitch-e4fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #4277
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Default

Lohan stick with 224 if you like how it feels, As for settings i always start with the 11.5 recommended settigns and knock the boost,turbo, speed the turbo comes in down a couple, then just keep checking ur temperatures and adjust accordingly
scytherat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #4278
Tech Regular
 
K_Takuya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ipoh
Posts: 382
Default

Cobraracing,

A lot of people here appreciate your help

Do not mind the minority who doesn't
__________________
Bodyshell+kit+bateri+remote+receiver+tayar+rim+esc+charger = Jom main!
K_Takuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #4279
Tech Addict
 
cherry2blost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: London
Posts: 713
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Deleted
__________________
Tamiya TA05 Ver II, Hobbywing 13.5T, KO PROPO PDS-2501 ICS, Eagle Racing 6000 65C LiPo, Hobbywing XTREME STOCK 518/213) Sanwa/Airtronics MT4 2.4G Radio.
www.racersinexile.org.uk | 'Official Certified' UK/Euro Importer for the Hobbywing XERUN Series Equipment We ship the world !!!| Quote code 'cherry' for 10% discount on our Web Store.

Last edited by cherry2blost; 03-24-2011 at 02:57 AM.
cherry2blost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #4280
Tech Apprentice
 
sizheng's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard View Post
The difficulty with the chinese names for me is the 'zh'... I bet most here would say it as it's spelt. However, in learning madarin (yes, I'm doing that slowly!), zh is more like 'ch' in western languages.... much like 'xia' is pronunced more like 'sha'... then add in the tones, and the family name before the given name...

Still, I'm having fun learning it, never really got into languages before!

爱得华 (ai de hua) = Edward :P
Hi, Ed. Glad to know you are learning madarin.

I'll go to the track this weekend for MOD. Installed a new Hobbywing 5.5T on my car and I want to test 0119MOD this time. When will you come?



The following is my initial setup:
FDR: 7.7
DDRS:7
TURBO:8
TURBO SLOPE:12/0.1
TURBO DELAY:0.5
BOOST:OFF

Let's have a compare if we have chance.
Attached Thumbnails
NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-20110323482.jpg  
__________________
TEAMHOBBYWING CHINA
sizheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #4281
Tech Champion
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 5,171
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizheng View Post
Hi, Ed. Glad to know you are learning madarin.

I'll go to the track this weekend for MOD. Installed a new Hobbywing 5.5T on my car and I want to test 0119MOD this time. When will you come?



The following is my initial setup:
FDR: 7.7
DDRS:7
TURBO:8
TURBO SLOPE:12/0.1
TURBO DELAY:0.5
BOOST:OFF

Let's have a compare if we have chance.
I'll be there for sure this weekend, most likely on 星期天, but possibly 星期六 as well.
I have my MMH 4.5t loaded in the car, and will run similar to the above.
FDR: 8.8
DDRS:5
TURBO:12
TURBO SLOPE:12/0.1
TURBO DELAY:0.4
BOOST:OFF

Thats what I was running the last time I ran mod at TRS... prior to the chassis breaking crash!
I'm sure we'll be able to compare.. although will no doubt I will be struggling to keep up!
__________________
| THard.co.uk | Xray | Hobbywing |
TryHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #4282
Tech Champion
 
smilekt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,536
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Hi Sizheng ..

when turbo slope will use as increment.. ? is it only on turbo timing or both boost timing & Turbo timing ..

for example setup ..
BOOST:36
TURBO:26
TURBO SLOPE:12/0.1

can explain

Thanks
__________________
Kuala Terengganu Rc Club Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=357083332025
smilekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:54 PM   #4283
Tech Elite
 
Jack2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,377
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

still couldnt bloody manage to get 211 to come up for my 2 in 1 program box, tried running as admin. etc and downloading the 2 in 1 box first, downloaded 211 onto my speedie then left 119 on the 2 in 1 box, and set it with that. it let me change everything, should that be an issue?
__________________
Schumacher Mi4CX
Mugen MTX & MRX

"He who dies with the most toys wins" - Phil Harris
Jack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:15 PM   #4284
Tech Adept
 
Sir Tamiyalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hobart, TAS
Posts: 198
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack2 View Post
still couldnt bloody manage to get 211 to come up for my 2 in 1 program box, tried running as admin. etc and downloading the 2 in 1 box first, downloaded 211 onto my speedie then left 119 on the 2 in 1 box, and set it with that. it let me change everything, should that be an issue?
Hi Jack, it's Mark.
You don't load 211 onto the program box, 119 program box fw runs the esc 211fw. That's just how it is..
__________________
OFNA NEXX10, Schumacher CAT SX3, Mugen MBX6 Eco.
GOODWOOD OFF ROAD MODEL CAR CLUB
Sir Tamiyalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #4285
Tech Elite
 
Jack2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,377
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Tamiyalot View Post
Hi Jack, it's Mark.
You don't load 211 onto the program box, 119 program box fw runs the esc 211fw. That's just how it is..
yeah seems that way. oh well as long as it works! alll this wouldnt be a problem if people would just harden up and run mod at club days!!
__________________
Schumacher Mi4CX
Mugen MTX & MRX

"He who dies with the most toys wins" - Phil Harris
Jack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #4286
Tech Champion
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 5,171
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilekt View Post
Hi Sizheng ..

when turbo slope will use as increment.. ? is it only on turbo timing or both boost timing & Turbo timing ..

for example setup ..
BOOST:36
TURBO:26
TURBO SLOPE:12/0.1

can explain

Thanks
Turbo slope (setting 12) is only for the turbo. Is how many steps of turbo is put in per 0.1s of time. A Higher number means more steps in the same time frame (in effect, a harder "kick")

Boost ramp is controlled by timming accl/Slope (setting 15), which defines the rpm increase per step. For example, if set to 200rpm per degree, the motor revs has to increase by 200rpm to add one step of boost timing. If set to 750rpm/step, it needs to increase 750rpm. A higher number here means a smoother build of boost timing.

HiH
Ed
__________________
| THard.co.uk | Xray | Hobbywing |
TryHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:06 AM   #4287
Tech Champion
 
smilekt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,536
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard View Post
Turbo slope (setting 12) is only for the turbo. Is how many steps of turbo is put in per 0.1s of time. A Higher number means more steps in the same time frame (in effect, a harder "kick")

Boost ramp is controlled by timming accl/Slope (setting 15), which defines the rpm increase per step. For example, if set to 200rpm per degree, the motor revs has to increase by 200rpm to add one step of boost timing. If set to 750rpm/step, it needs to increase 750rpm. A higher number here means a smoother build of boost timing.

HiH
Ed
ED ..

thanks for the explanation ... now i understand .. so more hard kick-up .. more temp/heat will get ..

so .. if possible can we use more turbo timing than boost timing on overall total speed ... like 40% boost timing & 60 % on turbo timing?
__________________
Kuala Terengganu Rc Club Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=357083332025
smilekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:33 AM   #4288
Tech Apprentice
 
westy1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wdrive View Post
yup, i was talking about the outdoor track as well . My indoor car was emediatly shelfed after last indoor race .

I didn't get any practise yet, still waiting for some new lipo's. Will help someone with his car friday and wrench a little on my car as well.

Can i join in, i should have the parts this friday and will go to the track as well.

And do you already have a setup for the esc?
__________________
CRC Gen-X 10 200mm indoor-setup | CRC PX10W full 235mm
westy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:48 AM   #4289
Tech Elite
 
sosidge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 3,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry2blost View Post
Another pointless dig !!

Why not go ask your questions of someone else, maybe see what reaction such personal attacks will get from Tekin,LRP, SP threads. Grow up laddie grow a pair and STFU.
Your attitude is absolutely appalling. I would be ashamed to talk to anyone like that, and would never do it in a capacity as a company representative.

Apparently you hadn't read snabbgas' posts. Once again, Angelo/Cobra had posted INCORRECT information, snabbgas had corrected him, and the response of the anglophone Hobbywing reps is to roll out the insults again?

Meanwhile, racers looking for help are being overlooked and having to ask twice.

Thankfully sizheng/Salton is on this thread because he is the only one with a clue.

Oh, and I wish you and Angelo/Cobra would stop making idle threats about quitting the thread because it's such a disappointment when you come back 24hrs later. This thread is so nice without you.
sosidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:28 AM   #4290
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 847
Trader Rating: 8 (83%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosidge View Post
Your attitude is absolutely appalling. I would be ashamed to talk to anyone like that, and would never do it in a capacity as a company representative.

Apparently you hadn't read snabbgas' posts. Once again, Angelo/Cobra had posted INCORRECT information, snabbgas had corrected him, and the response of the anglophone Hobbywing reps is to roll out the insults again?

Meanwhile, racers looking for help are being overlooked and having to ask twice.

Thankfully sizheng/Salton is on this thread because he is the only one with a clue.

Oh, and I wish you and Angelo/Cobra would stop making idle threats about quitting the thread because it's such a disappointment when you come back 24hrs later. This thread is so nice without you.
OMG im so over this crap here who wants to come into a forum and see all this bitching going on.Big deal Angelo has mislead some people but remember they are only human and we all make mistakes.Some people need to build a bridge and get the F^&K over it.Im not coming back to this thread again as im sick and tired of seeing this
shano83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:32 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0