NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by M7H
LRP has a log?
Black Art?
Speedpassion?.. (oke, not fair...)
GM, oke, but you also need to be a genius, to be able to program all 50+ settings it has....

I don't know what you are trying to say, but it is You who quote a youtube movie which clearly is of a certain morron, who maybe even did this on purpose, and then you want a log, because you are afraid it might happen to You too?...
I'm confused...
Gm does ?, so with Novak ? and more...
and you dont have to be genius using Hobbywing, and that's make m**n drive Hobbywing , is that what you meant ?
oh.. i become more afraid now...
Old 03-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Before I download another software version, can someone explain what changes, if any, have been made with the latest 110310 on the Hobbywing site compared to 110210 that I only loaded last week!!
Old 03-17-2011, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by flashrevolution
and you dont have to be genius using Hobbywing, and that's make m**n drive Hobbywing , is that what you meant ?
reread M7H post.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by flashrevolution
You're going on my blocklist.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 2wdrive
people can you all please stop qouting messages with a lot of pics in it or video's? It makes a mess. You can also quote the message and remove the video attachement. It is still clear what you are referring too, specially if someone already qouted the message in front of you!

About the video, why are you so dramatic about it? Clearly he is not smart if he uses a mod motor with full boost and turbo. So he blows up an esc, so what. Doesn't mean you have to do the same.

Reminds me about someone on my hometrack who used a tekin with full timing, turbo and full mechanical timing on the motor and some made fuss about it that the motor blew up and they blamed the dynamic esc for it on a dutch forum. .
+1

Is the same as a person that runs at full speed into the barriers and complains if the model destroyed.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Greyfox
Before I download another software version, can someone explain what changes, if any, have been made with the latest 110310 on the Hobbywing site compared to 110210 that I only loaded last week!!
ian have u got a link to the 110310 cant see it on the hobbywing website

thanks
Old 03-17-2011, 08:56 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

110210? Are you sure?...
If you refer to 110211, that ESC FIRMWARE, together with a bunch of older firmwares will come with the USB Link SOFTWARE V1.63 dated 110310
If you've loaded the one from Angelo, it's the same, but now officially released by Hobbywing, please try to understand how they work, and pre-release stuff to us, so that we are the first to be able to try it...

I can not make it any more clear then that...

Originally Posted by mwoods
ian have u got a link to the 110310 cant see it on the hobbywing website

thanks
hobbywing site => USB Link software => View....
It's that simple, and mentioned already.... a lot of times in this thread.... but oke, lets do it once more then, why not...
http://www.hobbywing.com/english/Art...?ArticleID=463
Old 03-17-2011, 09:06 AM
Tech Regular

hobbywing site => USB Link software => View....
It's that simple, and mentioned already.... a lot of times in this thread.... but oke, lets do it once more then, why not...
http://www.hobbywing.com/english/Art...?ArticleID=463[/QUOTE]

thanks its first time ive heard theres a new one out...
Old 03-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Guy's anyone knows which old Firmware version still has Motor Temp cutoff ?
Old 03-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Tech Regular

Been testing 211 with 17.5 and on our smallish track and the default settings are what I have ended up with. The only thing I changed was the brakes to 75 and the rest is default.
After about 2 days testing I couldn't remember where i started so reset to all the stars and it was pretty much bang on. Obviously there is things I could change to get it to work better at certain sections but all round I am happy like it is now.
Well done Hobbywing.

Oh if anyone is interested i am geared around 6.5fdr

All this talk of new firmware do I need to upgrade to the official release? or stick with 211
Old 03-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Tech Regular

Hi Ian,
that's the version we were running last week at the club, the V110310 is the pc interface software
Old 03-17-2011, 01:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Barry_Hughes
Hi Ian,
that's the version we were running last week at the club, the V110310 is the pc interface software
lol i wondered y i cudnt download it ....
Old 03-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dameetz
Just wanted to share a video I took at my local track. The guy was using 3.5t motor using STOCK fw with full boost and turbo

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Thanks for the video ,I dont understand the language they are speaking so i can't really make a comment ill comment from what i can see thats all ,but like many have said in some of the previous posts it's like charging a battery at 50 amps when you know 100% the battery cannot handle it and then they burn or they swell then they blame the manufacturer.

From what i also can see it looks like from the stickers i see on the body of the car that they are tekin users and they experimented with the hobbywing to delibaratly make it fail or else they would have followed instructions that you cannot run stock firmware/full settings with mod motors and think your going to get away with it .

customers who read instructions and follow forums properly and understand they dont have issues like this for any brand to be honest .
Old 03-17-2011, 06:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

cobra, it was just a decision inspired by curiosity.Not intended defamation
Old 03-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The 310 version is the official release of the 211 FW, its considerably faster then the 119 FW. I highly recommend you download, and install the new version.

Shawn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.