Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Suggestions for an on-road receiver? >

Suggestions for an on-road receiver?

Suggestions for an on-road receiver?

Old 03-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Suggestions for an on-road receiver?

So after getting into racing off-road and getting “familiar” with R/C again, I have been bitten buy “the bug” in a big way….and I have my SC10 set up very close to how I would ideally like it….

Here’s the thing; I’ve gone (as a spectator) to a few on-road races recently. I have now decided that I need to have an on-road car. Can I get a few suggestions for receivers that will work with my Airtronics MX-3X and would be a good fit for a Hot Bodies TC?

I realize that this is a “wide open” post, but I’m looking suggestions for “higher” end receivers that I can search the classifieds for in search of a screamin’ deal.

Thank you for any and all responses….

Jeb4
Old 03-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (88%+)

whatever recievers come with that radio. thats all you can use.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

[QUOTE=jeb4;7198191]So after getting into racing off-road and getting “familiar” with R/C again, I have been bitten buy “the bug” in a big way….and I have my SC10 set up very close to how I would ideally like it….

Here’s the thing; I’ve gone (as a spectator) to a few on-road races recently. I have now decided that I need to have an on-road car. Can I get a few suggestions for receivers that will work with my Airtronics MX-3X and would be a good fit for a Hot Bodies TC?

I realize that this is a “wide open” post, but I’m looking suggestions for “higher” end receivers that I can search the classifieds for in search of a screamin’ deal.

Thank you for any and all responses….

Airtronics receivers are good. Is MX-3X an FM or 2.4 radio? If it's an FM radio, you can use a HiTec receiver w/Airtronics x-tal.