Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aireal on sanwa reciver

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Adept

Default aireal on sanwa reciver

hey guys was at my local track today and after a few laps i noticed that the top of the aireal on my sanwa rx-451 had been pulled off. it was like the top of the aireal was stuck and something pulled the aireal so that the top got pulled off( about 2cm of the aireal had been pulled off). so i was just wondering if this would cause anything that i should worry about. thanks
Old 03-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

You've prob lost a little range losing a little of it like that. If you didn't notice any change though and it didn't run off (loss of control), its prob not significant.

If it bothers you, get a buddy and run a range check to see if or how much its changed.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Tech Adept

well sence it has happened i have not ran the car but i have turned on the Tx and the Rx and it works fine at close range but havent tryed it at long range. it happened when my car went out of control(about 10 meters away from me) when i think my regulator turned of becouse it has a lose wire in but the rx aerial wire could of been broken already and that could of been the problem but i will have to test it out a few times before i start racing again
Old 03-15-2010, 05:28 AM
Tech Adept

anyone else know what could possible happen?