Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Question about Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 1 Cell ESC with Field Programming card >

Question about Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 1 Cell ESC with Field Programming card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 1 Cell ESC with Field Programming card

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Question about Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 1 Cell ESC with Field Programming card

I have the field programming card for the MMP One Cell and then realized that the field programming card needs power to operate. Since there is no BEC in the 1 cell, Power from the battery does not power the esc/card to program, and since you unplug it from the receiver to plug it into the card, the receiver pack can't provide power to the esc/card. Does anyone know if there is any way to get power to the programming card or is it incompatible with the mmp 1 cell esc?

I did not find any documentation from Castle Creations that mentions the field link programming card is incompatible with the Mamba Max Pro 1 Cell esc, but it would appear so. Could it pull in power from the usb connection? iPod charger? Just a thought... Thanks.