Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)
Default Dynamite FUZE Short Course Brushless system

anyone tried it yet, is it any good?
Old 02-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have and like it thus far. Seems like it has a little better punch than a Titan 12T but just a smidge less top end. Overall a very nice balance.

Check out the programming tutorial I recently did on the Fuze Systems:
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Articles...ArticleID=2104
Old 02-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Good to hear some feedback on this system. We need more companies to offer lower cost systems that will last.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by burnineyes
Good to hear some feedback on this system. We need more companies to offer lower cost systems that will last.
Agreed. Here's the other thing that may get lost in the shuffle with the Fuze system. The Fuze ESC can actually work with brushed motors too. So say you have a kid that has a Blitz for example. Good truck but the kit ESC leaves a little to be desired. He can now go and buy the Fuze ESC, use it with his kit motor and, when his budget allows, make the upgrade to brushless motors at a later date. That's a very cool yet downplayed feature of this system. Sure, you're cheaper in the long run to buy everything at once but $65 for a programmable brushed/brushless ESC? Get out of town!
Old 02-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Default agree

Originally Posted by RCGaryK
Agreed. Here's the other thing that may get lost in the shuffle with the Fuze system. The Fuze ESC can actually work with brushed motors too. So say you have a kid that has a Blitz for example. Good truck but the kit ESC leaves a little to be desired. He can now go and buy the Fuze ESC, use it with his kit motor and, when his budget allows, make the upgrade to brushless motors at a later date. That's a very cool yet downplayed feature of this system. Sure, you're cheaper in the long run to buy everything at once but $65 for a programmable brushed/brushless ESC? Get out of town!

i agree, i thought that was a cool feature, even though i got the esc motor combo. for feedback: I have 2 races on mine and easily 15 practice days with 4+ 5000 mah batts packs ran a day and it still works the same as the day i bought it. Sure you can't boost it but it seems to get me around the local track just as fast as everyone else out there and some of the guys are running 300+ tekin systems. I am running the 3300 kv system with 18 88 gearing in the rtr blitz. temps in the 130 range after a full run
Old 02-21-2011, 11:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamgeicoblitz
i agree, i thought that was a cool feature, even though i got the esc motor combo. for feedback: I have 2 races on mine and easily 15 practice days with 4+ 5000 mah batts packs ran a day and it still works the same as the day i bought it. Sure you can't boost it but it seems to get me around the local track just as fast as everyone else out there and some of the guys are running 300+ tekin systems. I am running the 3300 kv system with 18 88 gearing in the rtr blitz. temps in the 130 range after a full run
watching that vid I couldn't help but think it looked like the SC10 RTR brushless system, esp the ESC.