Wiki Posts
Search

HELP!!! iCharger208B

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 03:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default HELP!!! iCharger208B

So, I ordered this charger from Amain and I am now starting to get pretty pissed off with this thing. I just pulled it out of the box and it will not let me charge at all. I have gone through the manual a couple of times already and it is set up properly. I even updated the firmware. Everytime I start to charge a batter I keep getting the "BALANCE PORT CELL LOW VOLTAGE" It is pissing me off because I know that the battery is no where near low. I ran it for maybe half of a day just off of a full charge. It is no where near low. This is also happening to me on all of my batteries. My friends batteries as well.

Has anyone had this happen? Help please. I am about to throw this thing across the room.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Revooooooo
So, I ordered this charger from Amain and I am now starting to get pretty pissed off with this thing. I just pulled it out of the box and it will not let me charge at all. I have gone through the manual a couple of times already and it is set up properly. I even updated the firmware. Everytime I start to charge a batter I keep getting the "BALANCE PORT CELL LOW VOLTAGE" It is pissing me off because I know that the battery is no where near low. I ran it for maybe half of a day just off of a full charge. It is no where near low. This is also happening to me on all of my batteries. My friends batteries as well.

Has anyone had this happen? Help please. I am about to throw this thing across the room.
Go to RCGROUPS.comhttp://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839657 forums and look under BATTERIES AND CHARGERS and there is a tread in it with your charger. Ask this question in there. these guys in there know everything about that charger. I hope I did the link thing right