Wiki Posts
Search

Novak Screwdriver

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Tech Adept

Default Novak Screwdriver

Hey All,

I'm getting back into the swing of things after about 4 years of 'saying' I was going to and about 18 years since I was hardcore....so I've run into a few bumps. What's annoying me right now is the fact that I've lost my old orange screwdriver that was used to adjust my Novak speed controls. I have an old '4' ESC among others that requires adjustment, and I cannot use any other screwdriver to adjust this thing comfortably without stripping it. Anyone able to suggest an alternative or a source to locate an original??? THere has to be another tool that can handle the job, but I am at a loss and don't want to disassemble the thing.

THanks!
Old 11-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Adept

Default Novak Speed Control

Turns out it was stripped...and I was able to adjust it with a needle nose pliers after taking apart the case. I have several of these old Novaks though, and before I strip those trying to adjust them with the wrong screwdriver....same question! THanks.