Wiki Posts
Search

INTEGY HELP

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default INTEGY HELP

I sent a charger in there that I had purchased 2 weeks prior for warranty repair. This was on Nov. 8th. I did their little ticket system and get a reply about once a month with comment being we are working on it. Now I am not even getting that. Anybody know any other way to get a hold of these guys? I bought the charger brand new and have used it 3 times, It would be nice to use it again before summer.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trackdog
I sent a charger in there that I had purchased 2 weeks prior for warranty repair. This was on Nov. 8th. I did their little ticket system and get a reply about once a month with comment being we are working on it. Now I am not even getting that. Anybody know any other way to get a hold of these guys? I bought the charger brand new and have used it 3 times, It would be nice to use it again before summer.
they got you too, I got my charger after 1 month and when I used it last sunday, the f*&***g wio'nt work. I e-mailed them back and heave not heard a word. I'll be filing a report with BBB.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I did the BBB thing and their response was were are Working on it. 4 mo and counting to fix a warranty item that was weeks old...We dont need companies like this is this hobby or anywhere else for that mattter.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Unfortunately the BBB has no teeth.. they are run by businessmen for businessmen... Usually all that does is piss off the business so that they don't want to even try to help. The only time the BBB works is if they are members and want to retain their good standing membership. Honestly... how often do we actually look for that in this day and age? If its there... cool.. but if its not.. I dont even think its a consideration.

Have you asked Integy if they could help you out in some other way? Credit towards another charger or product maybe? They import their product and are sometimes out of chargers for some time. I know this really sucks.. I have had similar problems with other companies.. but never Integy. Try sending them an email with alternative solutions.. be positive though.. and remember that english is probably not their primary language. In business I have always found that things work out better for problem resolution if you as either the customer or business to be plesant and positive.

Good luck!

Jerome
Old 02-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Seems to be a theme here!! Integy sucks in customer service. After waiting well over a month a buddy had to send them a nasty e-mail before he got any responce.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Integy has the worst and next to nil customer service of anyone. On top of that, they don't seem to care one bit either.

Face it, buy another charger to use now and sell your Integy charger when it comes back, It will eventually get repaired or replaced, but when is the real question.

I used to buy Integy until I bumped into their customer service, but not anymore, there's plenty better on the market.