Chg Current
Dsch Current
Peak Sensitivity
Dsch Cutoff
Trickle mA
Cutoff Temp (F)

Thanks In Advance.
Assume you're bashing and not racing -

Charge current 3.8amps would be a safe charge (1C charge rate), you can use higher to cut time, but I wouldn't go over 5amps personally. Watch temps at higher than 1C charge rates - if batts get higher than 130F, stop the charge. Let cool and use top off mode to finish at lower amps.

Discharge - depends on what you want here. ICE will go up to 10amps. Make sure charger is unonstructed (I killed my ICE on a 10a discharge), better yet set up a fan if you're going to discharge at 10amp. To cycle my 4000mah NiMHs I use same amps as the charge rate.

Peak Sensitivity - I use 3 - 5mv/c. Tend to use lower amount for newer and as they get older, I use the higher sensitivity.

Dsch Cutoff - 0.9volts - this is per cell, so it will cut pack off at 5.4volts

Trickle mA - should be mah/20 or nearest thing - your 3800s - 190ma, so use 200mah. Note this is diff than the trickle charge used in Top Off charge which is 1C/5 and applied after peak. Your 3800s - 760ma here, make sure if you want this top off, it is set to on in the set up menu.

Cutoff Temp (F) - the ICE temp probe lags way behind the temp you see from a hogh quality IR gun, so if you're going to depend on this to cut charge off if batt gets too hot, it needs to be set lower than you would ordinarily stop a charge at. When I used the temp probe, I had this set 110-115F. Be sure temp pickup is on the end where wires come into the pac - willbe hotter here. I quit using it when I realized how badly lagged it is - its a poor design. I have a Hyperion 0610iNet and that temp probe shows it can be done right - its accurate and only off by a few degrees compared to my IR gun with practically no lag. I will trust the Hyperion temp probe, but not the one on the Ice.