Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Servos seem to be sticking off and on... >

Servos seem to be sticking off and on...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Servos seem to be sticking off and on...

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Servos seem to be sticking off and on...

I have an issue with my Jato 2.8 lately where basically the servos seem to lose responsiveness when the car is running and stick. WHen the engine is off I can turn the wheel and engage the throttle and the response seems fine. When the car is running, sometimes it works ok but much of the time it will just stop and lag. When I pull the throttle, sometimes it does not move, other times it takes off. Sometimes it moves but only about 1/4 throttle then slows. The same time this happens the steering seems to freeze up too where I turn the wheel and either nothing happens or it moves VERY slightly or just much slower. This has been going on the last 2 times i tried to use the car. Batteries have all been changed, no difference. THe car like this is basically undriveable as it can just stop in the middle of use and sit there at times.

Does anyone have an idea what could cause this and what can be done to fix it?

Thanks.