Wiki Posts
Search

Novak XBR 13.5 Set

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Novak XBR 13.5 Set

I just bought one of those setups. I installed it in my xxxt, programmed it.
Before I could put it on the ground, I pulled the trigger the wheels spun for about 10 second and it went into thermal overload mode. I checked all wires and can't find out why this is happining. Im going to send it back to novak.
I can't stand waiting for brand new defective stuff. I've never had a problem with novak, thats why I bought it.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure the Novak guys will get you fixed up. Their customer service has always been great for me.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:12 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by budget man
I just bought one of those setups. I installed it in my xxxt, programmed it.
Before I could put it on the ground, I pulled the trigger the wheels spun for about 10 second and it went into thermal overload mode. I checked all wires and can't find out why this is happining. Im going to send it back to novak.
I can't stand waiting for brand new defective stuff. I've never had a problem with novak, thats why I bought it.
If you haven't contacted Novak yet, try emailing [email protected] first, before you return your items. He will be able to advise you.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I would do as NovakTwo suggested and contact Charlie or Novak in general and see if they can help you out or advise you to return it?

I had an issue with an older GTB 6.5r system that still had the bonded rotor in it ( I believe the XBR has a bonded rotor to?) and it turned out that the rotor was the problem. I actually was lucky enough that the LHS exchanged it for me