Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Ko Propo 2386 or Sanwa VZ servo for truggy ? >

Ko Propo 2386 or Sanwa VZ servo for truggy ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ko Propo 2386 or Sanwa VZ servo for truggy ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 07:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Ko Propo 2386 or Sanwa VZ servo for truggy ?

Hi gals and guys I am wondering which servo to get for my GS RACING XUT TEAM kit now caught betweenKo Propo 2386 or Sanwa VZ servo for my truggy. Which is a better servo to get besides I am using Sanwa M11 with RX431. Ko Propo 2386 is a digital servo pumping out 16kg of torque but reaction time is 0.17 Sec @ 60°
and Sanwa ERG VZ is an analog servo is pumping out 13kg of torque and reaction time is 0.1 sec @ 60°
Reaction wise Sanwa wins hand down. Torque wise Ko Propo wins and it is a digital servo. Difficult decision and by the way will a digital servo gets the upper hand in term of performance. Lastly what motor is Ko Propo 2386 digital servo using? coreless, brushed, 3poles or brushless motor?
Old 01-17-2008, 07:59 AM
Tech Addict

have you checked this servos out yet? very good candidate for your truggy.

http://www.futaba-rc.com/servos/brushlessservos.html

Old 01-17-2008, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

I'm using sanwa servo vz in my truggy(steering and th) so far everything is doing great and even we run 1 hr race I dont have problem with battery power.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by civiclized esi
Hi gals and guys I am wondering which servo to get for my GS RACING XUT TEAM kit now caught betweenKo Propo 2386 or Sanwa VZ servo for my truggy. Which is a better servo to get besides I am using Sanwa M11 with RX431. Ko Propo 2386 is a digital servo pumping out 16kg of torque but reaction time is 0.17 Sec @ 60°
and Sanwa ERG VZ is an analog servo is pumping out 13kg of torque and reaction time is 0.1 sec @ 60°
Reaction wise Sanwa wins hand down. Torque wise Ko Propo wins and it is a digital servo. Difficult decision and by the way will a digital servo gets the upper hand in term of performance. Lastly what motor is Ko Propo 2386 digital servo using? coreless, brushed, 3poles or brushless motor?
you have a major advantage with the Ko servo because it has more torque. and im not sure of your skill level, but do you think you can notice the difference in reaction time between 0.17 and 0.10? i know i cant and i race touring car.

now if it were 0.1 and 0.5... (for example) that'd be a bigger difference that you can probably feel. dont forget the 2386 also has a heatsink case (not sure of the Sanwa)...so it'll remain cooler for those long truggy mains.