R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   Fastlap Hobbies SLO, racing schedule (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/92847-fastlap-hobbies-slo-racing-schedule.html)

tunnelhead 12-05-2005 12:49 PM

Fastlap Hobbies SLO, racing schedule

Hi guys. Just getting this thread started for the San Luis Obispo area racers. Lust to let you know we moved the racing location to the Arroyo Grande High School. Check out our website www.fastlapslo.com for race schedule. Next outdoor race will be Dec 18th. And we have our micro racing up and going on Friday nights. Come down and check us out. We do pay out with race bucks. Any questions please call Phil 805-544-7223

tunnelhead 12-06-2005 01:07 PM

There will be indoor micro racing this Friday night. Racing starts at 7pm . Sedan class and truck classes.

tunnelhead 12-06-2005 01:08 PM

Our next outdoor race will be December 18th racing starts around 10am

Chris Bailey 12-08-2005 12:05 PM

Fastlap Racing @ Arroyo Grande High School

Fastlap Hobbies raceing at Arroyo Grande High School Sundays. The track is very smooth with great traction. Our classes are novice stock and 19 turn. We also have a monster truck class a mix mod class as well. Fastlap uses Jlaps racing software and AMB transponders. We have a set of shop transponders for those that don't have personals. We use generaters for power. We use a custome built drivers stand that can accomidate 8-10 drivers with plenty of room on & off the stand. The stand is about 41/2 feet tall which puts the driving perspective pretty high above the track. Visit our web site @ fastlapslo.com or call 805-544-7223. :lol:

Turbo Joe 12-08-2005 02:30 PM

They have the pimpest drivers stand I've ever seen short of Tamiya's.

I hope to see you guys on the 18th at AG...got the Mini-t going again, so maybe on a Friday night, too. :D

tunnelhead 12-08-2005 03:37 PM

Here is a look at that pimped drivers stand.

tunnelhead 12-08-2005 03:42 PM

lets try that again

mikus 12-08-2005 04:03 PM

wanna try again Phil??? lol

I will call you this weekend to let you know about those bodies, PM me with your home or cel # to call you at, Id like to talk 510's

tunnelhead 12-08-2005 04:15 PM

Hey I figured it out, it to large, the file that is. I will pm you mike.

tunnelhead 12-12-2005 11:27 PM

Driver stand

I will give it one more try

tunnelhead 12-13-2005 02:23 PM

Little heads up to all you racers We will be racing Friday night here at the shop and Sunday at Arroyo Grande High school. Like the drviers stand?

SWTour 12-13-2005 05:32 PM

...Bry and I will MISS this weekend...but might make the next one. Although we'll be going to an OVAL race in Stockton...early in January...the 14th and 15th I think.

tunnelhead 12-14-2005 10:37 AM

Hope to see you guys here again soon Joe. No reason to miss a race now that were are a bit closer to you. See you soon Phil. DOnt forget about Friday night Micro races. The truck class is pretty full with 8 guys and ladies. Hard to course marshal with one person LOL se

tunnelhead 12-19-2005 09:57 AM

A bummer weekend turned out to be a pretty good one. We were rained out this weekend. I would like to thank Jay and Orrin for driving up all the way to SLO to come play at the indoor location. Trying to salvage the day. Started out with driving the coopers then the fun turned to the tc cars. We also had Mark show up with his pan car. Small track and 1/10 scale cars turned out to be fun. Orrin just couldnt break in to the eights. He was stuck at nine flat. Was a productive for me also. Managed to take a full second off my lap times times from last week. Last of all thanks for Jay and Orrin for leaving us a nice fat black sticky strip around the track. Traction has never been better!!!!!! Racing will be held this friday, so bring out your micros. and come join the fun!

mikus 12-20-2005 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by tunnelhead
A bummer weekend turned out to be a pretty good one. We were rained out this weekend. I would like to thank Jay and Orrin for driving up all the way to SLO to come play at the indoor location. Trying to salvage the day. Started out with driving the coopers then the fun turned to the tc cars. We also had Mark show up with his pan car. Small track and 1/10 scale cars turned out to be fun. Orrin just couldnt break in to the eights. He was stuck at nine flat. Was a productive for me also. Managed to take a full second off my lap times times from last week. Last of all thanks for Jay and Orrin for leaving us a nice fat black sticky strip around the track. Traction has never been better!!!!!! Racing will be held this friday, so bring out your micros. and come join the fun!

Count Jr and I in for friday :sneaky:

The Athertons :D