Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fastlap Hobbies SLO, racing schedule

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thanks Mike for shwing up Friday. Pass the word to the other guys from your area also if you can. The other Mike and James. Prizes will be given out. My friend at PTI racing said he would send me box with goodies in it. Your might bring your 1/10 scale sedan car also. Maybe we could run a dash for cash with the 1/10 scale cars. A thought. Lets hear some feed back on that. Thanks Phil
Old 12-21-2005, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Come on guys lets rallly one more time for some great Micro racing! I want to see you here This Friday night racing starts at 7pm.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:26 AM
Tech Master

First I would like to thank PTI bodies for sending us some great bodies to hand out to the racers. Then I would like to thank all of you guys who showed up!! Mark, Brian , Orrin, John, Dave, David, Jackie, Jamison, Mike and his son and most of all Chris and Donna for providing us a great place to race. It late and I am sure I forgot some stuff, I wll come back and finish this after I get some sleep. Dont forget that we will be racing on the 1st of Jan in Arroyo Grande. So come on out and start out the new year on a good note.
Old 12-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

We will be racing Jan 1st. Some come on out and lets race. If you dont know by now we are at Arroyo Grande High School. In the back. I heard that the SB boys might be heading north for this race. I look forward to head south and race again. Is it true they sprayed the track with VHT? What was that like? Thanks again and Merry Xmas.
Old 12-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Tech Master

We are keeping our fingers crossed that the weather will hold out for this Sunday. Weather forecast isnt looking to good. Have to wait and see.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tunnelhead
First I would like to thank PTI bodies for sending us some great bodies to hand out to the racers. Then I would like to thank all of you guys who showed up!! Mark, Brian , Orrin, John, Dave, David, Jackie, Jamison, Mike and his son and most of all Chris and Donna for providing us a great place to race. It late and I am sure I forgot some stuff, I wll come back and finish this after I get some sleep. Dont forget that we will be racing on the 1st of Jan in Arroyo Grande. So come on out and start out the new year on a good note.

Ya know, it took a couple of days for it to sink in, but I must say I had one of the best times ever Friday night. I hadnt laughed and had that much fun racing in a long time!!!!!! Chris and Donna have allways put on a class act race, and makes sure everyone has a good time, the track will be sorely missed by all!! ! I was glad to be a part of history and Thank you Phil for getting us together for a last HUUURAAHHH!!!

Thanks everyone who made it very memorable race and sharing the fun times!

Mike Atherton Sr. and Jr
Old 12-29-2005, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Thanks Mike! This weekend isnt looking good for the outdoor races. Looking at KSBY's weather report, they show rain Sat, Sun, Mon. Hopefully we will be up and running with the indoor sooner then they were planing. Keeping our fingers crossed. If it rains we will see you all on the 15th of January.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey Phil, Did you guys take the carpet out of the San Luis track yet. If not maybe we could come up there on Sun. if it rains. Let me know. Thanks
Old 12-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

As of today the carpet is still in place. By this weekend it should be torn up. I think they want to be out of there by the 1st. Sunday we are planning to do some work at the new place. Sorry. Would be nice to have one more last time. I would like to see Orrin give my xray one last ride. He should have it figured out and give David a run for his money.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Rain???

Have you called the race off for sure or are you still hoping for no rain and sunny skys?

It looks like rain but theres always a chance the weather man is wrong! It mostly looks like heavy rain on sat and mon, maybe a break on sunday. I guess we can only wait and watch.

Phil, thanks for letting me run your ride in the main, Should have tried it earlier although David looks to be pretty hard to keep up with, his is dialed and he can wheel it well.

Hope to see you guys this weekend.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

Shopkeeper, you should give Chris a call on his cell. Just to make sure. Weather has been pretty bad today. Rains like heck then clears up for a little while. I am wondering if the track is covered in dirt from the runoff???
Old 12-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Tech Master

Default We are racing!

As of right now the plans are to go ahead with racing tomarrow! All the weather reports show it will hold out till Sunday night till it rains again. We will see you all bright and early tomarrow.

Phil
Old 12-31-2005, 04:43 PM
Tech Addict

Default Racing tomorrow

I suppose the track will be a little dirty but not to bad, It has good run off and nothing on the top side to run onto it. I might call Chris but maybe if you know for sure just post here.
Did you guys get the carpet up in SLO?
Old 12-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Tech Master

Mark said the track dosent look bad at all. The carpet is still in the SLO store. If it does rain we could go to the store and play No benches though??????
Old 12-31-2005, 04:48 PM
Tech Addict

Crap. You posted right when I was posting, We are up for giving it a try. See you there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.