Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Hobby Chamber Season Opener November 27th!! >

Hobby Chamber Season Opener November 27th!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hobby Chamber Season Opener November 27th!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)
Default Hobby Chamber Season Opener November 27th!!

Time for the Hobby Chamber Season Opener!!

The entry form is on the website. See you all there!

www.hobbychamber.com
Old 11-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Tech Rookie

soooo...uhhhh, can we cut the carpet?
Old 11-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tamiyarocks!
soooo...uhhhh, can we cut the carpet?

I think he likes it when you trim it up a little. At least he seems to not be bothered by it.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Tech Elite

C'mon guys...nobody has anything better to say? Let the past die already....
Old 11-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Tech Regular

how many 12th scales u think you goin get if there will be more than 4 ill be there.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Tech Adept

WOW! had a great time running today the layout was fast and flowed nicely, it was nice to let the car stretch its legs. The nitro guys are just as fast on carpet as asphalt. they realy proved to be great competetors on and off the track .

George at the Chambers also took the time to smooth out the corners at the end of the straght away and critique the layout to satisfy all diffrent skill levels. It made a real pleasure for all drivers to have great time.

Next sunday the 27th he will hold a trophy race that will even have a 12 and under only class for the young upcommers, which is allways pleasure to see at any track, and if anyone wants to have a youngster get into the hobby this would be perfect to race, and rumer has it that everyone is a winner in this class

It will be a pleasure to run with you guys again and I know i better be on my game with Jamie Corrado there.
Thanks
Old 11-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Tech Elite

Stan,
Glad to hear you will be there! It's great to run with someone like you on the track as you help to make us all better drivers just trying to keep up with you.
You have always been helpful too with setup advice and are a true credit to those who sponsor you. So far it looks like we'll have at leat 5 kids there for the 12 and under race starting at 6 years old and they are truly a blast to watch. See you there!
Old 11-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Trophy Race

heres the link http://www.hobbychamber.com/ AND FOR THE GUYS WITH THE 1/12TH I HAVE 3 of us runnin them w/19t and there a blastwhen properly set-up>so bring em down im running two classes myself,To run on a track like this id run 4 if i had em:^)
Old 11-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Tech Addict

What are the popular sedan classes down there these days?
Old 11-21-2005, 05:17 AM
Tech Elite

Been running Stock, 19t, and Mod
Old 11-21-2005, 05:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Glowster21
Been running Stock, 19t, and Mod
I will be running stock and 19 turn
Old 11-21-2005, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stankulas
WOW! had a great time running today the layout was fast and flowed nicely, it was nice to let the car stretch its legs. The nitro guys are just as fast on carpet as asphalt. they realy proved to be great competetors on and off the track .

George at the Chambers also took the time to smooth out the corners at the end of the straght away and critique the layout to satisfy all diffrent skill levels. It made a real pleasure for all drivers to have great time.

Next sunday the 27th he will hold a trophy race that will even have a 12 and under only class for the young upcommers, which is allways pleasure to see at any track, and if anyone wants to have a youngster get into the hobby this would be perfect to race, and rumer has it that everyone is a winner in this class

It will be a pleasure to run with you guys again and I know i better be on my game with Jamie Corrado there.
Thanks
Stan,
Awesome racing yesterday! Kept me lookin for that little extra all day.
Like Stan said, the track was simply awesome. Traction was up, layout flowing with a good mix of technical and fast stuff for all.
All and any issues that concerned most racers were taking care of promptly. George has really stepped to the plate and is out for your best interest as a racer. All classes are being run, so come on down and lay some foam.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Not to take anything away from Hobby chamber, but this thread goes in the "Racing" forum
Old 11-21-2005, 07:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Pretty awesome track. Just move to CT from SoCal. Very pleased to see they have a competitive indoor carpet track. I see myself doing a sh*t load of racing out here.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ravex
Pretty awesome track. Just move to CT from SoCal. Very pleased to see they have a competitive indoor carpet track. I see myself doing a sh*t load of racing out here.
awsome can't wait to run with the SO CAL racers allways a pleaser to meet and run with new faces

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.