Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wolcott Hobbies, Ct. Indoor Off-road

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 10:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Wolcott Hobbies, Ct. Indoor Off-road

We will be throwing the dirt down on our carpet track very very shortly for some indoor off-road racing. The track will be 70 feet long by thirty feet wide. Perfect for 1/10 electric buggy racing and mini racing. This is gonna be awsome! the only place in CT for indoor dirt off-road for the winter!

we will pretty much run novice, stock, and open mod, if you want to run a stock, 19 turn, modified or brushless in open mod thats ok. Truck, buggy and 4wd, and 1/18th scale class.

Please let me know if you plan on racing with us for some indoor off-road racing.

I would like to find out out what classes you would be racing, What days you would like to race, if you plan on running novice, stock, or modified. I would also like to know if this would continue into the summer months or if it would just be a winter thing because of no place else to run off-road.

Please email me and let me know what you think and if you would be intrested in racing with us at: [email protected]

If enough people would like to run indoor electric all year then i will put together a large indoor electric points championship series with rewards and acknowledgments. Also everybody will get a car number for the year.
The more intrest and dedication you guys have, the bigger the rewards will be. Not all rewards will be based on finishing positions but on other acheivments such as attendence, fastest official lap, fastest official run and others as well. Please let others know about whats going on at wolcott, and help us get a strong novice class going to ensure a strong future for all the racetracks in the area.