Wagner Park, Williamstown, Gloucester County NJ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wagner Park, Williamstown, Gloucester County NJ

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 08:01 PM

Default Wagner Park, Williamstown, Gloucester County NJ

I had a quick question, I was under the impression Wagner Park in Williamstown, Gloucester County NJ was a public park owned by Monroe Twp, upon doing some youtube surfing and surfing here I'm seeing allot of club events going on there every weekend etc. Does a club lease the track from the town for the pay to race events? Or is the track still open to the public racing on days these races are going on. New to the sport and just didn't want to mix up public / private times at the track etc. If it is a club can you share the club info so I can look into joining. I'm 1/10th nitro short course truck. Thanks for the info....

Last edited by Stickman26; 01-03-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:53 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Ray Murry runs a program there Every other Sunday in the summer. Look for the prior threads. Google it
Old 01-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Stickman26
I had a quick question, I was under the impression Wagner Park in Williamstown, Gloucester County NJ was a public park owned by Monroe Twp, upon doing some youtube surfing and surfing here I'm seeing allot of club events going on there every weekend etc. Does a club lease the track from the town for the pay to race events? Or is the track still open to the public racing on days these races are going on. New to the sport and just didn't want to mix up public / private times at the track etc. If it is a club can you share the club info so I can look into joining. I'm 1/10th nitro short course truck. Thanks for the info....
Isn't that a Off Road Truck? Wagner Park is Asphalt On Road.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:36 PM

hanulec, I did google it already hence asking my question, and he hasn't seen it yet I suppose. Yes it is a blacktop/pavement track.

I will try to stop by when the club is out there and find out what they race, when and how to join etc. Glad to see the place being taken care off.

Last edited by Stickman26; 01-04-2015 at 10:13 PM.