Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Trains & Lanes "The Rundown" offroad cash/trophy race OCT 6 2013 >

Trains & Lanes "The Rundown" offroad cash/trophy race OCT 6 2013

Trains & Lanes "The Rundown" offroad cash/trophy race OCT 6 2013

Old 09-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Tech Prophet

Im hearing there is going to be a new layout for this Cash race ! For sure need to try it out . Hope there is still the longer runup to the big double jump on the straightway by the drivers stand like the last one.

Last edited by tc5 man; 09-25-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spider882009
I'm heading down from Indiana, Pa... Is there any more E-Truggy's out there??? Anyone you know of have them that are coming???

Plan on running this race and the Halloween Race at LCRC
Etruggy is hit or miss, but usually at "special" races there are plenty for a class. At the last cash race Etruggy had some good racing going on. I would plan on bringing it out, if anything as a second class. See you on the 6th!!
Old 09-25-2013, 12:12 PM
Tech Master

Default New Layout

Originally Posted by tc5 man
Im hearing there is going to be a new layout for this Cash race ! For sure need to try it out . Hope there is still the longer runup to the big double jump on the straightway by the drivers stand like the last one.
Yes, there is a new layout going down right now....the front stretch still has some jumps, but doesn't look anything like it did before. The full length backstretch is coming back along with some other neat stuff. It's looking like it's gonna be pretty cool....fast and technical.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I will have a Losi 2.0 8ight-t Tekno V4 Convert to E, and Losi 1.0 8ight-t E father son Combo for sale Local. The 2.0 only has 1 5minute or less run on it, it also comes with an 8000 mAh battery

The 2.0 is a castle system with a 2200KV and a savox 2274 SG (.08 [email protected]), this is ready to run - the RX, the 1.0 would have a regular servo and 2000 rpm 6pole motor, no speedo ( speedo and RX and its ready)

I have 9-10 sets of tires mostly unglued good to decent for our track

A full parts box with a few extra diffs, both truggies have bodies but nothing to write home about, also have a spare 1.0 chassis and a few wings.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by spider882009
I'm heading down from Indiana, Pa... Is there any more E-Truggy's out there??? Anyone you know of have them that are coming???

Plan on running this race and the Halloween Race at LCRC
Yes there are there are some guys from LCRC and hobby with them.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up MBRC / The Mushroom Bowl

Hey - I'm trying to round up a crew to come up from The Mushroom Bowl on the 6th! We really appreciate you guys making the trip down to attend the last couple of events here.

See you soon!

- Daniel

Old 09-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

all i can say about the new lay out is oh boy we are going to love it ! fun fun fun these guys at t&L are going all in on this one
Old 09-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DanielHerbert77
Hey - I'm trying to round up a crew to come up from The Mushroom Bowl on the 6th! We really appreciate you guys making the trip down to attend the last couple of events here.

See you soon!

- Daniel

Awesome! Thank you guys!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DanielHerbert77

See you soon!

- Daniel

Daniel and all other travelers:

Dont forget to check out the web site for more information, including places to stay, places to eat, and directions

http://tandlracing.com
http://tandlracing.com/index.php/accomodations/ (Accommodations/food/airports)
http://tandlracing.com/index.php/dir...re/directions/ (Directions)
Old 09-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cryofix

Dont forget to check out the web site for more information, including places to stay, places to eat, and directions
Hey Ed, thanks for getting the website up and running again and for adding the cash race. I will have to get on tomorrow to get the race dates updated and to put up the last race results.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tc5 man
Originally Posted by DAK MACH
Yes, there is a new layout going down right now....the front stretch still has some jumps, but doesn't look anything like it did before. The full length backstretch is coming back along with some other neat stuff. It's looking like it's gonna be pretty cool....fast and technical.
Originally Posted by carpet Carlos
all i can say about the new lay out is oh boy we are going to love it ! fun fun fun these guys at t&L are going all in on this one
The layout change is in full swing , and I've never seen anything like it at T&L. It's about a 90% change from the last layout and looks like it should be a blast to drive. You gotta see it to believe it and the day to see it is on Sunday.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Terry Laible
The layout change is in full swing , and I've never seen anything like it at T&L. It's about a 90% change from the last layout and looks like it should be a blast to drive. You gotta see it to believe it and the day to see it is on Sunday.
Can't wait to see it!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

Track is looking great. Have to say Juan and the TNL crew are putting in a lot of work. Looks like a fun layout Big thanks to the crew for all the prep going on.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fox13
Track is looking great. Have to say Juan and the TNL crew are putting in a lot of work. Looks like a fun layout Big thanks to the crew for all the prep going on.
Heard it is the best layout yet!!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Can u post a picture of the layout wont be able to go this week have to work

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.