Wiki Posts
Search

G-force hobbies dirt track

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sucks2Bslow
Sorry - it's just that EIGHT people asked for photos and nothing was posted. I heard that a total of 7 people showed up for opening day and none of the 5th scale guys were welcome and didn't want to race there because it was too small anyway. BD has good stuff and a lot of potential I guess but an actual photo showing progress is better than totally avoiding everyone that's asking. Post your own photos next time and someone like me won't do it for you in a bad light.
Wow, you been racing long? Just found out about RCTECH? Looks like you just joined. REALLY hope that is not a duplicate username, the mods really really don't like that. Know what I mean?
Old 09-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I don't even like off-road, just hate to see hard work getting bashed for no good reason.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Wow, you been racing long? Just found out about RCTECH? Looks like you just joined. REALLY hope that is not a duplicate username, the mods really really don't like that. Know what I mean?
I stay on the Large Scale forums out there - Someone turned me onto BD and I got a little frustrated as did some others.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I think John and Dustin did a good job for what they had to work with. John said he bought a bobcat to make the track better. So instead of looking at the negative lets look at the positives.
1. We have a local track
2. John will only make it better
3. I can stop on my lunch break and practice
4. There is plenty of room to make it 5th scale friendly
So lets keep this thread positive and hope everything works out this year so we can have a great race season next year
Old 09-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Sucks2Bslow
Sorry - it's just that EIGHT people asked for photos and nothing was posted. I heard that a total of 7 people showed up for opening day and none of the 5th scale guys were welcome and didn't want to race there because it was too small anyway. BD has good stuff and a lot of potential I guess but an actual photo showing progress is better than totally avoiding everyone that's asking. Post your own photos next time and someone like me won't do it for you in a bad light.
Sucks2bU

Everyone else i've heard from, thinks the track is awesome. Pretty impressive what a couple of guys accomplished with a few weeks of their spare time.

How about a thanks to John, Dustin and everyone else for their hard work? Instead of "post pics or else"
I don't see any point in negativity towards guys that have been bustin their asses for everyone to have a local place for r/c fun !
Old 09-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by John2
Sucks2bU

Everyone else i've heard from, thinks the track is awesome. Pretty impressive what a couple of guys accomplished with a few weeks of their spare time.

How about a thanks to John, Dustin and everyone else for their hard work? Instead of "post pics or else"
I don't see any point in negativity towards guys that have been bustin their asses for everyone to have a local place for r/c fun !
Thank you John2 and I want to say thank you to all the guys that out there that think we are doing a good job. We are doing are best. We are getting thing ready for sat. So I will see you guy then.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Saturday was a really great day of racing. I raced on the old track there and I think this one is just as good if not better. Thans John and Dustin for get us old racers a local track again.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Tech Adept

Default lets take a page from NASCAR

as a RC racer and the RC race director I am looking at it from both sides just like Nascar no two tracks are the same but yet the same drivers travel from track to track and never complain about the track the reason why they are not there for the track they are there to win at that track RC drivers need to stop worrying about the track and worry about the competition at the track why do RC racers complain about the track but never complain about the competition that's kicking their ass at the track a page from Rihanna song just shut up and drive LOL we built this hobby let's not ruin it D. Lee tri-state RC club
Old 09-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The people associated with the track are far more important than the track itself, everyone needs to support local tracks before they all dissapear, less bickering and more racing !!!!!

I am looking forward to bringing the 5th scales over to race !! Keep us posted
Old 09-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Lightbulb Army of one no trash talking just fun.

You have to crawl before you walk.Famous quote,"IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME".You can't please everyone.Positivity always conquers negativity.So moving right along.Im down to run at BD,on or offroad,its a local track.Many,many many years ago we had less than 20% of what we have now.And most of us had to travel alot further then.And the only dirt tracks we had were dirt ovals,and we had a blast.If your not part of a possitive solution,than your part of the problem..UNITED WE STAND ,AND DIVIDED WE FALL.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

Default THANK YOU ALL

Thanks to all of you for you positive feed back for those of you that know me well when I say im going to do something it gets done!!!! I promised you a 1/5 scale track and you will receive. As stated I have purchased a bob cat as soon as it arrives there will be changes to please all.We look faward to having a fun race day on sat.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Tech Regular

Default Ladies and Gents...

THIS SATURDAY ALL PAID ENTRIES ($20.00) WILL RECEIVE A FREE G-FORCE TEAM DRIVER T-SHIRT
Old 09-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Manny Fresh
THIS SATURDAY ALL PAID ENTRIES ($20.00) WILL RECEIVE A FREE G-FORCE TEAM DRIVER T-SHIRT
I'm a T-Shirt whore.... BUT I CAN'T MAKE IT THIS SATURDAY! How can I get one anyway!

Old 09-12-2013, 03:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Looking forward to the 5th scale track John. Everything good takes some time. keep us posted. Im looking forward to 5th scale onroad next year also. Did you get a car yet?
Old 09-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jones Auto
Looking forward to the 5th scale track John. Everything good takes some time. keep us posted. Im looking forward to 5th scale onroad next year also. Did you get a car yet?
YO Bud no haven't gotten one yet but I will don't think im not gonna join the fun.BTW let me make some calls we may be running 1/5 on road this weekend sunday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.