Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc world depot
please be a man
I think you are a little confused.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Default CLOSED Port Jervis NY Onroad track

+1

Last edited by hvracer; 03-03-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:42 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by godzukihop
I think you are a little confused.
are you a man ?
Old 02-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc world depot
are you a man ?
Look!!! I did not make the original post, I only questioned it by posting WTF. You should look a little better prior to making stupid posts.

Last edited by godzukihop; 02-26-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello everyone. i just wanted to clarify some things so everyone knows what is going on at R/C World Hobbies formally known as rc world depot. rc world depot was actually two stores in one rc world depot which was owned by John (which you all know) and the other store was electronic world depot which is owned by adam g. In Feb their business venture together ended at which time adam removed all his belongings and rented a space in the same building, from this point on all he has done is try to destroy us that same night he went behind johns back and incorporated the rc world depot, basically stealing our name. then he closed all our accounts then he did everything in his power and had our off road carpet track closed down, he has impersonated us using the rcworld depot name all over the web trying to make it look like it is us, he has hacked into our facebook pages and taken them over, one is the rcworld depot face book page and the other is our team magic usa facebook page and since all that has not worked now he is trying to attack our on road racers.To All Racers PLEASE.... PLEASE.... PLEASE IF YOU SEE ANYTHING WITH RCWORLD DEPOT IT IS NOT US we are R/C WORLD HOBBIES If theirs is any changes posted it will be by John shamu or my self NO ONE ELSE. i hope this helps some of our racers under stand what we are up to and what has happened here. No matter what we are still here now as R/C WORLD HOBBIES AND WE WILL STILL BE RACING.
Thanks J.C.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
Hello everyone. i just wanted to clarify some things so everyone knows what is going on at R/C World Hobbies formally known as rc world depot. rc world depot was actually two stores in one rc world depot which was owned by John (which you all know) and the other store was electronic world depot which is owned by adam g. In Feb their business venture together ended at which time adam removed all his belongings and rented a space in the same building, from this point on all he has done is try to destroy us that same night he went behind johns back and incorporated the rc world depot, basically stealing our name. then he closed all our accounts then he did everything in his power and had our off road carpet track closed down, he has impersonated us using the rcworld depot name all over the web trying to make it look like it is us, he has hacked into our facebook pages and taken them over, one is the rcworld depot face book page and the other is our team magic usa facebook page and since all that has not worked now he is trying to attack our on road racers.To All Racers PLEASE.... PLEASE.... PLEASE IF YOU SEE ANYTHING WITH RCWORLD DEPOT IT IS NOT US we are R/C WORLD HOBBIES If theirs is any changes posted it will be by John shamu or my self NO ONE ELSE. i hope this helps some of our racers under stand what we are up to and what has happened here. No matter what we are still here now as R/C WORLD HOBBIES AND WE WILL STILL BE RACING.
Thanks J.C.
Need to update your sig then
Old 02-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 360 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
Yup And have the mods close this thread
Old 02-26-2014, 11:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 357 (100%+)

Thanks for the info, see you guys opening day.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Tech Regular

see ya this summer

Last edited by cruzecontrol88; 02-26-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
Done. Boy you guys see everything lol thanks!
Old 03-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

For any of you confused by this thread, here is the new thread for 2014 Nitro Onroad Racing at Port Jervis:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...d-hobbies.html