Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MBRC - NEW 1/5 Scale Track at The Mushroom Bowl

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jones Auto
Hey Dan heres the track at Largescale RC. Its a true 5th scale track. Notice the jumps, they are only 3 feet high. Start at time 1.06 for the track.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMwaZudQFc0
I like watching THIS video more though!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Their videos are a trip! Funny as hell. Thats a typical example of more money than brains.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Ok I'm all set and my baja is ready to go. Just need someplace else to drive it besides deserted school soccer fields.....
Old 06-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Suspended

New track not completed - Finances are still being scrounged up I hear...

We all had TONS of fun on Father's Day at MBRC with 1/5 scale trucks though - It eventually did get rained out at the end but we all loved the day anyway!

It didn't start really raining until 14-15 minutes into the Main - but it fell hard! Most of the drivers tried their best to stay in there but the trucks did get a little too bogged down. The GOOD news is that NOBODY really broke ANYTHING significant at all on their trucks - oh! wait! but it's an 8th scale track and my big truck might get hurt? naahhhhhh.... We had EIGHT 1/5 scale trucks bruising around and bumping and grinding and everyone stayed in the fight ALL DAY LONG! So, sorry D.Lee and John but It looks like at least eight drivers could run their Losi or HPI vehicles on the regular track with no problems at all... (** NOTE: I am NOT trying to bring up this fussing match again - but I just thought I would point out how well the equipment did on the track) - It looked like TONS of fun and I instantly regretted selling my 5ive to Weeks...

Anyway - here's the video of the A-Main on Father's Day 2013 at MBRC:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Enjoy!!!