Wiki Posts
Search

Tracks near Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Tracks near Phoenix

I hear there are several tracks near Phoenix Arizona, i am traveling there in February and would like to stop by 1 or 2 of them. If anyone can give me some names so i can get addresses that would be great.
Thanks guys.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Fear Farm!
I went out there last year in March, awesome place, separate 1/10, 1/8, and 1/5 tracks.
I heard there are a few others around, but FF is the only place I got to hit while I was there
Old 01-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

not much , search for phoenix in the "track locator" forum http://www.rctech.net/forum/search.p...rchid=15175664
Old 02-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Fear farm is pretty dead for 1/10th electric. Your best bet is one hobbies at the 101 and Peoria. Awesome indoor track. Www.ohrcr.com
There's also srs in Scottsdale. Never been there but heard it is pretty clicky and unwelcoming to new people.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Srs Raceway which is where Cactus Classic is held, is on Scottsdale Rd and Thomas, club racing Wednesday and Saturday. One Hobbies is at Peoria and the 101 and only 5 minutes north of Fear Farm, Glitch Rc is in Queen Creek, club racing on Tuesday and Saturday. For on road, Hobbytown Gilbert has races on Saturday. Warehouse3 might be open by then as we'll and about 10 minutes north of one hobbies, they just moved to a bigger facility. Competition Hobbies is in north Tucson. Their are a few others I'm leaving out, but that should get you started. AZ has an awesome race scene and great tracks. Fear farm is having the Nitro Challenge February 21st-25.