Community
Wiki Posts
Search

XRC Raceway 2013 Offroad Season Quarryville PA www.xrcraceway.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Hey guys thanks for keeping the motoramma track in perfect condition all weekend and the layout was just awesome .. See ya guys a few times this season..
Old 02-18-2013, 04:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kash$
Hey guys thanks for keeping the motoramma track in perfect condition all weekend and the layout was just awesome .. See ya guys a few times this season..
+1 Thanks XRC, best rama track yet! i wouldn't mind seeing it again...hint hint
Old 02-18-2013, 05:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

after seeing they way u kept up with this track i cant wait to see what you do with yours
Old 02-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by mdmaxx
+1 Thanks XRC, best rama track yet! i wouldn't mind seeing it again...hint hint
Thanks for the compliment, we have actually thought about using that layout at XRC this year, but we were afraid too many people would think we were being lazy .

So, we're going to do something different, but hopefully just as fun and exciting to drive.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by XRC Raceway
Thanks for the compliment, we have actually thought about using that layout at XRC this year, but we were afraid too many people would think we were being lazy .

So, we're going to do something different, but hopefully just as fun and exciting to drive.
its not being lazy that system worked out great i am a hobby hut racer and after seeing what you guys have done i wouldn't mind taking the 2hr drive to race at your tack looking forward in the upcoming 2013 season
Old 02-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Hay guys sounds exciting can't wait you guys always had the talent just need more muscle really going to put more effort in to lending a hand C U soon!!!!
Old 02-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

For the Mason-Dixon Series with Hobby Hut.Have you guys considered having a novice class as well? With no rc pro series races this season in our region it may not be a bad idea,help keep the interest up of new racers and also allow them to run with others of equal ability.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default MASON DIXON

Awsome to hear XRC had a great impression on this years Motorama race!! Nice job! As alot of racers are wondering about the point series race with Hobby Hut and XRC to include classes and also main durations. I am an avid nitro racer and would like to have 30 to 45 min mains in nitro buggy and nitro truggy. I know that there is a big variation between nitro and flashlight classes between XRC and Hobby Hutt (hobby hutt mostly nitro and xrc 50 50) I have raced at both locations many of times and noticed a trend as a whole. That being said if times of races permit depending on classes raced for the Mason Dixon series I would like 30 to 45 min A mains. I miss the old XRC regular 30 min mains before the flashlights came into the scene! Anyway please take it into consideration oh and also where is the shedule for track prep?
Old 02-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by docsfavorites
Awsome to hear XRC had a great impression on this years Motorama race!! Nice job! As alot of racers are wondering about the point series race with Hobby Hut and XRC to include classes and also main durations. I am an avid nitro racer and would like to have 30 to 45 min mains in nitro buggy and nitro truggy. I know that there is a big variation between nitro and flashlight classes between XRC and Hobby Hutt (hobby hutt mostly nitro and xrc 50 50) I have raced at both locations many of times and noticed a trend as a whole. That being said if times of races permit depending on classes raced for the Mason Dixon series I would like 30 to 45 min A mains. I miss the old XRC regular 30 min mains before the flashlights came into the scene! Anyway please take it into consideration oh and also where is the shedule for track prep?

Flashlights are King of the Ring in region 2 I also would like to run 30 minute nitro as well or more ..
Old 02-18-2013, 05:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up Mason & Dixon series

I 2nd the motion! I would love to see 30-45 min nitro truggy & Buggy A mains. I don't expect it for all of the club races but would love to have them for the point series races. I think having longer mains makes it more interesting in the end. It shows who's putting the time & effort of maintaing their vechicals for each points race. Just my opinion guys. Please consider this. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by mrdon

I 2nd the motion! I would love to see 30-45 min nitro truggy & Buggy A mains. I don't expect it for all of the club races but would love to have them for the point series races. I think having longer mains makes it more interesting in the end. It shows who's putting the time & effort of maintaing their vechicals for each points race. Just my opinion guys. Please consider this. Thanks.
+1 and Dbl A mains for electric. Not fair for an E guy to marshall for 45 min's and Nitro to marshall for 10. BTW, I run both.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dogwood174
+1 and Dbl A mains for electric. Not fair for an E guy to marshall for 45 min's and Nitro to marshall for 10. BTW, I run both.
+1
Old 02-18-2013, 06:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up Mason & Dixon

Originally Posted by dogwood174
I absolutely agree with you Dogwood!! I personally only run Nitro but, totally agree with your point as well as Kash's as well!! +2
Old 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Just run one 30 min. man in both classes and be done with it...you e-guy's just gear your buggy to that.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE PHILLY JYNX
For the Mason-Dixon Series with Hobby Hut.Have you guys considered having a novice class as well? With no rc pro series races this season in our region it may not be a bad idea,help keep the interest up of new racers and also allow them to run with others of equal ability.
My issue with a novice class is people who will sign up for novice that really should be competing in expert. How would we police such a thing? I don't want truly novice racers to have to compete with a guy that could compete for an A-main win in expert, but rather sandbag a guaranteed A-main win in novice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.