Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
The First Annual NIK'S PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIP RACE, Kenly N.C. >

The First Annual NIK'S PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIP RACE, Kenly N.C.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The First Annual NIK'S PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIP RACE, Kenly N.C.

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 05:16 AM
jt6
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default The First Annual NIK'S PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIP RACE, Kenly N.C.

BIG R/C EVENT APRIL 9, KENLY N.C. The First Annual NIK'S PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIP RACE Hosted and Sponsored by NIK'S PIZZA of Kenly. Presented by LASO R/C Raceway. SATURDAY APRIL 9TH 2005. Track opens at 8:00am registration starts at 10:00am racing starts at 12:00N. Races will be held in NIK'S Pizza parking lot. Classes are electric SPEC TOURING, STOCK TOURING, 19-TURN TOURING. Registration for each of these 3 classes is $30.00. Payout is 1st place $40.00 and a 6FT. TROPHY; 2nd place is a 5 1/2 FT.TROPHY; 3rd place is a 5FT. TROPHY. for each of the three classes; supplied by NIK'S Pizza. We will run any class with 3 or more entries. We will also have a class for MINI-T STOCK. Registration for this class is $25.00. Payout is 1st place $30.00 and a 6FT. TROPHY, 2nd place is $15.00 and a 5 1/2 FT TROPHY, 3rd place is $10.00 and a 5FT. TROPHY. supplied by LASO Raceway.Must have 10 entries in each class for payout otherwise trophies only. Will have RAFFLES, RENT-A-RACERS, TROPHY GIRLS, FULL SIZED LATE MODEL RACE CARS,AND LOTS MORE. This Race coincides with KRUSIN' KENLY DAY which has about 6,000 people in attendance so come early. We hope to make this an annual event which grows bigger and better each year. This is our first year and we already have several sponsors, trophy girls, full sized race cars, a 1/4 scale R/C car and more being added daily. Now all we need is alot of racers. WE have already had some good response from racers.So everyone come on and join the fun and lets show the "public" what R/C racing is all about! This will be a asphalt road course, so you will need rubber tires. for more info. go to www.lasorcraceway.com ;or e-mail at [email protected]. This event can only help all R/C racing and all Tracks in the area.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I feel the Flu coming on that weekend... I might have to call in work sick..
Old 03-24-2005, 08:07 PM
jt6
Tech Addict

FYI- Nitro touring class has been added to this race.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Looks like I picked the wrong week to go south, My wife chose Easter,if I had my way it would have been for this race. Well in time I will be able to run with you guys. See ya soon
Old 03-25-2005, 05:26 AM
jt6
Tech Addict

Should be fun. First time touring race for these folks running it. Hope it isn;t the last
Seems to be a big interest so it should turn out okay.
I think we have about 6-7 Nitro cars definately coming and who knows how many more....
Old 04-01-2005, 09:30 AM
jt6
Tech Addict

Looks like Nitro touring and Stock touring are going to be the biggest classes here.

The tire rule has been changed to open tire for Electric touring...foams or rubber.