Old 08-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Tech Regular

No pictures or video yet????
Old 08-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bibie
No pictures or video yet????
I should be getting the pictures and videos soon..
Old 08-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Tech Adept

Ok.....The pics have been overturned to Papo, hopefully he will quench your thirst as soon as possible. I had some issues with my computer so it took a little longer than anticipated. I'll admit it's not my best work, being I was running two classes and taking pics. And being an amateur still learning my new camera. Hope you all enjoy.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by robsryd
Ok.....The pics have been overturned to Papo, hopefully he will quench your thirst as soon as possible. I had some issues with my computer so it took a little longer than anticipated. I'll admit it's not my best work, being I was running two classes and taking pics. And being an amateur still learning my new camera. Hope you all enjoy.

Yep, rob just sent me the pictures, they should arrive by Saturday. Videos should also be in my hands by Saturday....can't wait..
Old 08-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

Still waiting for pictures and videos...
Old 08-20-2012, 08:48 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PAPOSWING
Still waiting for pictures and videos...
my apologies, im still waiting on franklyn for the videos.....
Old 08-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Paposwing's Rc Shootout 2012

Wow what an awesome turn out, over 40 entrees.. I want to spread a few thanks to Orlando, my race announcer Chase for doing a superb job on the mic, keeping everyone on-point with the play by play.. Also many thanks to my local guys who week in and week out supported the onroad prog. To Ron Goetter, Jason Schreff, Jamming Jeff Jones, Troy, The Crammers brothers and the rest of the guys not mention here, thanks....and lets not forget Robert Sloan the man behind the awesome event photos..
What a day it was.. Ok lets get to it.

I must say Ron looked really fast and on many ocations matching lap times with Schreffler who in my eyes was as sharp as ever.

Over all the competition was tight. Specially the vta.. plus Woody got release from the hollywoods loney tune jail house...In a nut shell the first vta heat was intense Woody, Paposwing, Kenny sr, Jaming Jones, Dj Crammer and troy all battled intensly. Paposwing managed to pull a 5 sec lead with time running out (6 sec's to go), an just when we thought Paposwing had the highest problability of taking this victory his pro4 blew its rear diff just turns away from the victory line giving away a clear path to Dj Crammer and the Woody to take 1st and 2nd place. Paposwing took desapointing 3rd place.. It goes to tell you its no over until the fat lady sings.
Dj took a well fought win also establishing TQ honors. Well done Mr Crammer...
and this was just the beginning race. There were many thrilling moments during the course of the day. Later during the day Kenny stocklinski re-established TQ..kitchen won the main followed by Paposwing in a race that would also determine the vta points champ between Kenny and Mr swing.. Kenny took 3rd but ended up in 2nd in the vta point.

Collision of the centery
In one of the tc heats, Dj and Juan Ruiz were battleling it out for possition, and like everything else there's bound to be the ocational contact. During the intense battle between Dj and Juan there was one moment that stand outthe most.
Juan's assoc tc6.1 got spind out during the intense battle for position on the straight and got hammerd by the incoming wildfire driven by Jason Schreffler , talk about pure carnage. The wildfire left the scene basically untouched while the tc6.1 left on a strecher without most of its rear components.. The missing rear arms, hinge pins and a bunch of other stuff were donated to the local rent a wreck society.....Go to the link below and check out the photos.. I remember looking back toss Juan Ruiz pit area and thinking, should i read the assoc tc6.1 its last rites or should i send Juan Riuz a greeving counselour...:l ol:
Congrats to all trophy winners Schreffler, Ron Goetter, Kitchen, paposwing just to name a few, specially to Mr Kenny stocklinski for winning 5 trophies in this event. ..consider him to be the Iron-man for this event, and like i said before this event was also for the crowning of the vta point series champion.. A well fought battle between Kenny Stocklinski and Paposwing. I must say every week Kenny and Paposwing battled close calls. Swapping point leads during the series. Paposwing eventually took the vta point series champ trophy and Kenny took the 2nd place, Kenny lost that first place trophy by only a 3 point deficeit... all and all it was an awesome day of racing. Thanks for showing you support guys and to show my apreciation im thowing an invitational enduro race Sept 8th for those that supported the onroad program at trains this summer....signing out as always Paposwing.

OK guys here's the link for the photos.. I tried downloading them but for some reason when I tried posting them they kept showing up very small.. so here's the link instead..
http://tlrcpics.shutterfly.com/pictures..

And here's the vta A main..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBc0BmZHMsw[/QUOTE] and here's the TC A main .. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yi4wOlLC8B4
more to come..

Last edited by PAPOSWING; 08-26-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Here you go..
Old 08-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Tech Elite

BOOM

VTA A-Main

i-phone
http://youtu.be/eBc0BmZHMsw

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video