Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Raceway "The Big One" Guaranteed $1000 Nitro Buggy Purse

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 04:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I also had a great time this weekend! Despite the fact that I only raced 1 qualifier per class. It was really fun and got to meet some nice people. Kevin and the LCRC crew got it all ready for the mains after 4 inches of rain and the track had no problems. Thanks to Mazzara for bowing the track. I cannot wait until next years "The Big One"!

Regards
Old 05-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thank you Kevin,crista mom and pap! Lcrc is the sickest rc compound there is. This weekend just past or the big one was the best time racing and hanging out I've had in my 12 plus years racing. Everything at this track is top notch...to many things to list. If you haven't been to lcrc it is a must. Like the rest of the rc world I'm looking forward to the nationals in a few weeks and also there is a pro series and several other race here throughout the summer"

See y'all in a few weeks...Kevin don't forget about the my shine!
Old 05-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Transponders for Sale

I imagine that that there may be someone within our Region who could use one of these, so I decided to post here first before listing in the "For Sale" thread. I have two AMB Transponders for sale, and will sell individually or as a pair. They are both used, and work fine with no issues. The only thing they may need is updated wiring and connectors. I am willing to sell them for $45 each.

You can send me a PM if interested. Thanks.