Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G's R/C Raceway 2012 Points Series

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Is it Saturday yet? It's time to get some racing in.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Mark you missed some good ebuggy sunday.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Why so bitter? No one ever said anything about or against you. Of course we water the track, and anyone that runs here knows that. We all know the score. Robin
Old 07-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jetsetter
G,
There will be random watering of the track during the ROAR race, right? Otherwise, dust bowl!!!

~Ron
Ron, You know that we water the track. We do not have a dust bowl-ever.,
Robin
Old 07-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by munrath
Is it Saturday yet? It's time to get some racing in.
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Wear sun screen ! LOL
Old 07-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TonyWest
But since you did thanks very much for wasting my Sunday.
I have not raced outdoors all year and did not want to waste my Sunday running on ICE Skating Rink. Kash and others informed me that this year G had been watering so I decided to come. The day was going as best it could being so hot trying to keep the track damp and then I hear Jason Ma(don't know how to spell it) wants to test how the track would run dry for next weekend. A race that I am not attending. So now I get to spend the rest of the day slipping and sliding because of this. I wish to god I did not waste my day at the track for this debacle.
Kash was actually trying to promote racing at the track. We just want to run on the best service possible. I am busy with other things so I will not be attending any of these races that you are planning to run dry. I really honestly don’t care how you run them. But it is not a rumor when I ask you, bottom line if you are going to water and you say no. Please don’t say you did not say that in front of us because I don’t like being called a liar, so it is not a rumor and Rons question did not even come from me.
I just feel sorry that G has been caught in the middle of this. I just think this was an uncool move for yesterday, that’s it. Please don’t make it more than it was. Running the track dry next weekend is on you and the guys racing. Once again I don’t care.
We still have plans for another track in our area and would like to be associated with Roar. So this is not an attack on Roar or anything like this. This is just about a silly decision be made by someone who does not know any better and them making farfetched accusations.
PS Lets call it even since you saved me gas money for letting me know about the rained out date. Nothing personal, you can be my wing man anytime.
Just to clarify. The rest of your day without water was only the main 16 minutes in nitro and 8 minutes in e-buggy, if your definition of without water includes just the outer fluff and not the center runline . In addition, when it was called for to ask for help to sweep and water, myself and about three 8-10 year olds were all that showed up. We swept the groove, and watered the outside and Jack even watered the middle some. The only reason I mentioned Kash and yourself is due to the fact both of you were the ones that seemed to want to have a discussion on the matter at the end of the day. I also said watering conditions would be treated like we did for the last races to be consistent.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Im heading up there this weekend for the regional series and need a pair of silver front springs for the rc8t part number 89340. Is there any chance of getting them from you on Saturday?
Old 07-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PTP Racing
Im heading up there this weekend for the regional series and need a pair of silver front springs for the rc8t part number 89340. Is there any chance of getting them from you on Saturday?
Better call the shop
Old 07-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Kash is the fastest guy at that track.
This is the only thing that matters

Last edited by TonyWest; 07-02-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Robin, it's all good, I'll see you guys Saturday! Even though I do catch flak about racing "so much" from the wife :-/

~Ron
Old 07-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Holy Crap... Y is it always my place, my thread etc. WOW. I am going to put in a boxing ring and buy some of those giant boxing gloves so people can get through this stuff. Folks lets drop it... we are all adults and lets make plans to support the hobby. This hurts the hobby. Not just this incident... in general folks lets not take things so serious. Its racing...OFFROAD Racing at that. Could you all imagine racing on some of the all terrain offroad courses overseas with road, grass, sand, soil, clay and stone sections. I think all of the tracks in this region, that I have seen in videos pictures or in person, have many great features and qualities. I could spend $4,000 and have the track so hooked up that it would shred your tires, but that would make it like running on brushed concrete. Believe me I contemplated buying additives but many have corrosive properties and effects on the water table (wells around here). We water the track to keep our neighbors happy and keep the dust down...if we were not surrounded by others we probably wouldn't water as much.

I spend $110 for a water truck and we can go through a truck in a weekend. Anyway... this weekend is going to be fun even if I have to kill someone.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Everybody ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA We will see everyone this weekend for the event. And FYI I have never seen Jason change a result he would never do that for anyone. If a lap is missed that is the only change that is made and they are made for anyone who missed the lap because of track loop issues. So lets drop it and have a good weekend of racing
Old 07-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

lets go racing guys.lets make it a fun weekend coming
Old 07-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

I like water....How about those springs?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:41 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by TonyWest
Kash is the fastest guy at that track. He is the one you and your son are there emulating hoping to one day beat. If he says something could be done to make the racing experience better, why not listen to him. I am a washed up trouble maker I understand not caring what I think.
That track without water is very slick. Truth
You wanted to run the track dry so you could see how it would be for you to run on next weekend to gain an advantage. Truth
You altered the results from your kid’s main at a previous race. Rumor
You are the 2012 edition of Kevin Boyle. Rumor.
You say one thing post another and point fingers. Truth

Here is the definition of rumor.
A statement or report current without known authority for its truth. Gossip

To say that I am going to be a future Liar. Come on dude I was man enough to say who is this Jason dude. Bring him over here. Then I told you how I felt and it should end there.

I am done with this, it is so pointless.
All I wanted to do is run my car that has been collecting dust again.
I am sure this weekend’s race will be great and I wish I could attend. Hope to see everyone my next trip up to G’s.
Kash is probably the one spreadin' the rumor that he's the fastest guy at the track

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.