Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Results?? Anyone?
Old 02-28-2005, 01:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey, how did my "Deeeetroit Posse" as it's been said in here do?
Old 02-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by k_bojar
Results?? Anyone?
Here you go.....

10th Anniversary TCS at Trackside - Results
Old 02-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Tech Regular

Default Trackside 10th annual TCS Race

Congraulations to Scotty and the "Trackside Posse" on a job well done!!! I know everybody had a great time and also a Thanks to Tamiya on giving away those cool High $$$ Prizes!!!!
Tamiya gave away in a Door Prize $1100 RC Tank!!!
Fred from Tamiya committed to a 2day race for next year!!.
By the way, there were 18 F1 cars at this race which was more than there were at the Tamiya World Championship last November.

Steve.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Trackside 10th annual TCS Race

Originally posted by hickmeister
Congraulations to Scotty and the "Trackside Posse" on a job well done!!! I know everybody had a great time and also a Thanks to Tamiya on giving away those cool High $$$ Prizes!!!!

Fred from Tamiya committed to a 2day race for next year!!.

Steve.

On behalf of Trackside, I would like to thank everyone who attended. It is so nice to see all of you guys (and girls) every year.

I think the 2 day event with triple A mains went over good. Everyone got out early on Sunday and it made for a more enjoyable event.

I want to congradulate everyone who did good this weekend but I REALLY want to give props to Steve Key ! Wow what a weekend he had!!! Nice win in Mini Steve. You worked hard for that one. Now on Tuesdays you will be a marked man!

I wanna say congrats to the Leester also. He and Mike Lack (MukLuk) put on quite a show in GT2.

I would like to give props to Doc Hickman. As always, he put on a clinic in F1. On a side note, Class act on what you did with your car kit prize!

I also want to give props to my niece Sarah Ernst (not that she ever comes on to RCtech), She races 2 to 3 times a year and put it in the show in 2 classes!! Rally and GT3. She held TQ in GT3 for a minute and ended up qualifying 3rd. WOW if only she would race ALL THE TIME, she could be a good one! It must be in the bloodline . It just skipped me

Thanks again to everone who came out and hope to see you all again next year for another 2 day event! Kind of like the Daytona 500, start the season off with the big one!

Boomer

Last edited by Big Daddy Boomer; 03-01-2005 at 06:11 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I have to say that I am severely bummed that I missed the race, it was a very hard decision. I am not surprised that everyone is raving though. Scotty knows how to put on a class show and has done so for 10 years. Congrats to the winners and congrats to Scotty on ten great years, maybe you could teach us here in D-town on how to do it. I will make it to Cinci next month, hope to see some of you there.
Old 03-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

All I can say is what a weekend, bad knee and all. Scotty- great time as allways (Trackside is a class act), Fred- Thank you for a great racing program (even giving away evo4's ($400.00 plus kits) as prizes for 1rst in the gt classes didn't make people take each other out). Good seeing everyone. TCS is getting more and more competitive than ever and it still about having fun. Hope to see you guys in cinci.
Chris