Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Zoo City Raceway Invitational Event

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 07:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default 2011 Zoo City Raceway Invitational Event

Hello All,
I wanted to get the word out that my track located in Asheboro, NC, The Zoo City Raceway will be hosting a huge two day event this November 19th and 20th. The event will have 4 qualifiers on Sat and Mains on Sunday. Friday will be open practice. Last year this event was huge and this year we plan to make it even better. Cash Payout for the Invite buggy class and plaques and prizes throughout. Please view the following link for all the details.
http://zoocityraceway.com/1st_annual...itational_2011

Just to clarify for all, the Invite Buggy class is basically a Pro 1/8th Scale buggy class that includes one racer from each Manufactor whose entry fee is waived. The class is open to any and all racers who normally race in the Pro Buggy class.

Thanks and see you at the track,
Jamie Tucker
910-548-5207
Old 11-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Invitational update

Hello All,

I just wanted to update the forum on our Dedicated Sponsors thusfar. I have already recieved a ton of giveaways and prizes for the Invitational. Below is the list of confirmed thusfar. By my calculation, I have around $2000.00 worth of prizes already and still have more on the way.

JConcepts
RC America
Boca Bearings
ZNZ Hobbies
Werks Racing
Team C
VP Pro
Anderson RC
Horizon Hobbies

If you have not already done so, don't forget to register and prepay on rc sign up
http://www.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?ID=2290

Payments recieved prior to Nov 11th will be $35.00 for the first entry and $20 thereafter. If you pay the day of the race, the entrys will be $5.00 more per class.

If you don't have a paypal account, you can still register on rcsignup then mail your payment to me at
Jamie Tucker
220 Dogwood Lane
Trenton, NC

So far this has turned into a Regional event!! I have confirmed entries from Ohio, West Virginia, Virgina, South Carolina, North Carolina, and a few possibles from Georgia and Florida.

Weather accomondating of course, Friday Nov 18th will be open practice all day with a few breaks for track maintenance. Sat morning we will hit the floor running with practice from 8 am until 9 am where we will have the drivers meeting. Please visit our website to see the flyer and get all info you may need.
http://zoocityraceway.com/1st_annual...itational_2011

With 4 qualifiers running Sat, we will be running a tight program. I will be at the track all day Fri to get everyone signed up and entered. Please take advantage of this to accomondate a timely start Sat.

In addition to the giveaways and prizes, we will be raffling off a Brand New Ninja2 OS Based .21 engine.

Concessions will be available all day Sat and Sun

If you have not been to our track before and would like a preview, here is a video prior to us making a few changes. The track should take a groove so a small pin, super soft compound should be in your arsonal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogLZ6FdBFEA

Hope to see everyone there,
Jamie Tucker
910-548-5207