Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
1/5  BAJA AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL SPEEDWAY KENNETT SQUARE PA. >

1/5 BAJA AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL SPEEDWAY KENNETT SQUARE PA.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/5 BAJA AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL SPEEDWAY KENNETT SQUARE PA.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default winners circle

Originally Posted by tri-state r/c06
THIS IS OUR FIRST BAJA TROPHY RACE CAN YOU WIN IT
Lol probably not. Im a newb in this whole 5th scale world. Commin over from 8th nitro truggy racing.
the other 4 guys coming with me however, are now newbs. Lol
oh and two the guy that needs engine stuff, i know Christian at baja moddifiers has long blocks in stock, probably has cylinder ect. too. Give him a call, im plannin to go out to his track.saturday, if you want to put yer order in i'd b happy to bring it to you at the track sunday.

I-Zuk
Old 08-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by d OG black flag
I know I can't my engine is still down and there isn't a piston or ring kit available anywhere. you are right Ghetto---- i hate these CY engines...i try to fix it with one of my onroad engines from my 1/5 car but it doesn't have torque.

Should be a nice day and I know some good people are coming and the shop and track workers are great. the guys that were there last time who raced were all awesome, good attitudes and fun to run with. D-Lee what about food? I know you can't have everthing LOL
I just Pm'd you a couple links to get ur engine going. Pm me if you dont get what you need in time.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default race

Looking forward to this race. See ya Sunday.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default D. Lee TRI-STATE R/C CLUB PA. NJ. DEL.

THE WEATHER FOR SUNDAY LOOKS GOOD CLOUDS WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS
Old 08-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Tech Master

Should be a great race!
Old 08-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Tech Regular

I GOT MY OWN DREAM TEAM SCOOBY AND SHAGGY
Old 08-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Master

Default thanks for looking out

Originally Posted by Retaks
I just Pm'd you a couple links to get ur engine going. Pm me if you dont get what you need in time.
yes I did get your PM not sure I that I will get the parts in time.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Master

Default Oh No

Originally Posted by davez
Looking forward to this race. See ya Sunday.
Well Dave is coming I might as well stay home now. As far as 1st place trophy just put his name on it! I am glad it all about having fun for me.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

DLee, you got me taking my damn 5b apart and detuning. I love building 5B/T/SC and can do it in my sleep; but damn, I hate taking these things apart....
Old 08-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
DLee, you got me taking my damn 5b apart and detuning. I love building 5B/T/SC and can do it in my sleep; but damn, I hate taking these things apart....
ALL I KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOUR 5B ON THE TRACK YOU BETTER SPEED ON BE FOR YOU GET PEED ON AND YOU KNOW MY PISS DON'T MISS
Old 08-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by d OG black flag
yes I did get your PM not sure I that I will get the parts in time.
You should. They normally only take 2-3 days to get your order. They are very good at shipping next day. If not i have a spare head/piston ill just have to see about getting a gasket for it before Sunday you can use.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tri-state r/c06
THE WEATHER FOR SUNDAY LOOKS GOOD CLOUDS WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS
What Im lookin at says 50% chance of severe showers...not quite sure I could call that good..not for a three our one way trip....we'll probbly risk it anyway though...
Old 08-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Tech Regular

we will keep our eyes to the sky
Old 08-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Tech Master

Default Just want everyone to know

D_lee asked me to post the following information about this race coming Sunday. All are welcome to come and play at the Mushroom Bowel. The two classes are HPI Baja 5b (buggies) and the HPI 5t and 5sc (trucks will run together). We are trying to this in the scale of the Baja Spirit of racing. If there are any four wheel drives 1/5 off road buggies or trucks that want to compete they will run separately if there are four or more to establish a class.

This is a not team race. Individuals will be allowed and will count as a single entry with their own buggy or truck. With the exception of Darryl Lee and his "Dream team." If there are others who to have a team driving (meaning sharing their ride) its fine but the buggy or truck will be counted as one entry.

For those who have been asking I will be at this event and i will function as Darryl’s assistance (back -up) race director (weather and health permitting).

The other rules for this event are: to come and have fun.....the Mushroom Bowel and staff are working hard to make 1/5 scale Baja work and be successful class.

One more note you will notice that are certain individuals who will be working on the track during the event to maintain a good racing surface- watering the track and moving dirt balls and stones off the track. These individual are not racing, but they enjoy watching us have our fun. It’s hot out there and I would like to suggest that we start a collection at the Bowel for these individuals as tips to say thank you to these two individual who are helping out this week-end........just a suggestion. I see you all at the drivers meeting.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
Now you know that isn't fair Ghetto, you busting your a$$ to get your Baja's ready and D-lee give his brand new HPI5sc to Scobby to build (because D-lee can't find the hole to put a screw in for nothing.) And he had the nerve to give you static about you coming to play with your awesome looking bajas. And top of that, he not even man enough to race his 5SC against you, he had to hire a "Dream Team of Scooby someone to be competive this week-end......wait until Phil hear's about this.......what do you say to that bro!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.